It is so cold here in Houston. I can only imagine how the people who are normally in the cold areas of the country are probably freezing their asses off!
Everything, is going great, for at least the last five days. I have been back to eating healthy, exercising, and running. The scale is 2 pounds away from my before Thanksgiving weight. The family is back to our routine. The hubby is back at work, and the kiddo is back in pre-school.
Life is GOOD!
I got 3 miles in yesterday. I walked the first mile, and ran the last two with out walking. I took it slower, since I cut the walking intervals. Yes, is it possible for me to run slower than 12:30 min miles. I would say totally doable :-D Mile 1 (18:21) Avg HR 110
Mile 2 (13:35) Avg HR 151
Mile 3 (13:48) Avg HR 159
Update: Today's workout
1 hr. Spin class, 30 min. endurance bike ride & full body ST
Random thought of the day: The gym was an inferno with the heat on..
5 comments:
Woohoo for life getting back to normal. After spending 4 days 24/7 with the kiddo, I was ready to go back to work! LOL! Great job on your run!
I am all about the 13 minute miles, Viv!!!! ;) I say run and be COMFORTABLE, whatever that pace may be. The only one you compete against is YOU...and the great thing is, YOU always win!!!! :P
Way to get out there and get some miles done!
This is like the 3-4th blog I've been to where the blogger is supposed to be in a warmer climate but it's damn cold LOL. What is the world coming to?
Hey...good for you for taking it easy. Don't over do it and then reinjure yourself. I was out with runnerOne this morning and it was 34 degrees. I was trying to run as fast as I could just to get it over with. I was all bundled up like the little kid in A Christmas Story.
Congrats on getting back to your routine!
I am a cold climate girl....and I don't like it at all. Minnesota sucks in the winter.
Post a Comment