It has been almost a week since my last post. My computer is really on the outs. It kinda blew up earlier this week and it decided to take my back up external drive with it. On, my drive I had all of my Lil' Buster's pictures on it since birth. I am dropping it by a friends house to try to recover whatever can be saved. All, my 70 gigs of music is on there as well, but the pictures would be the hardest blow by far. I have 3 miles on tap for this morning at Memorial. The workouts have been going well. I had to take yesterday off since I was feeling run down. I noticed at the spin class on Thursday I was sweating profusely, and just feeling over all tired. I surely don't want to push myself into a cold or something like that. I am trying to be a little smart with my training this time around so I can actually make all my goal races injury free. I am supah excited about hanging with Margo tomorrow, and cheering on all the Houston Marathon peeps! Best of luck to you all that trained so hard, Timmy, Anna, Trish, and June.
I also want to send luck to all the peeps running in Arizona tomorrow, Pokey, Java, Marcy, and friends. I will update my workouts for the week later this weekend. I hope everyone has a fantastic racing weekend!
7 comments:
I walk into the spin studio and start to sweat before I even get on the bike. LOL I'm sure there is some psychogical reason for that. See you tomorrow!
Hope you are feeling better and rested since your last post. And that the computer fairy has answered your prayers.
I hope you recover the pics. We have some sort of geeky back up to the back up. I'm hopeful we are protected. Hope your friend can make the recovery.
thank you viv!! great to meet you albeit under strenuous conditions.
m&m's. bad. never again.
by mile 11 i was having MAJOR G.I. issues and barely made it to the Finish without poopy pants. Literally.
I hope you computer has a speedy recovery.
Hope you had fun with Margo at the Houston race!
Thank you for the shout out!! That was really sweet of you!:>)
Post a Comment