We luckily did have a non spending money activity on Saturday. We were able to run at Memorial Park together. Shane was excited because he had never done a full 3 miles, as he said, in my life. If you pop in, great job Sweet! I was excited because I was able to run 3 miles again since coming back from the injury. It was special doing it at Memorial Park, since that is where I had accomplished it for the first time in my life as well 3 months ago. This next month I will just work up to a comfortable 3 mile base than begin training for the 1/2 at the beginning of February.
Football Corner:
Yaa, to the San Diego Chargers for advancing! It will be difficult for me to pick between my two favorite players next weekend. My man Peyton & The Colts who I have loved for 4 years or my new 2nd favorite player LT. Did anyone see LT take flight?! I am gonna be brave and say it. As long as one of them take out The Pats, I will be happy.
Movie Corner:
"Juno", I found it to be comical with a story line. Thumbs up!
"Atonement" Fantastic! I loved every minute of it. Thumbs up!
They showed a preview for "The Other Boleyn Girl", which looks like it will be a future thumbs up pick.
Saturday's Run:
Mile 1 (13:35) Avg HR 153
Mile 2 (13:49) Avg HR 163
Mile 3 (12:05) Avg HR 181
Today's Run:
Mile 1 (12:02) Avg HR 163
Mile 2 (12:55) Avg HR 171
Random Thought of The Day: Why has everything become a U scan. I have to scan my own groceries, hardware supplies, and household goods.
11 comments:
I'm thinking of being out on the marathon course for sure. Email me (margosmarathon@gmail.com) during the week so we can maybe hang out along the course together. I've been along Montrose before because you get the halfers twice (coming and going) and I've also hung out at the Houston Fit tent along Allen Parkway.
LOL that's funny you post about money spending because I'm going to talk about it also :P
(In reference to your comment)I'm totally not a purse lady by nature but I TOTALLY saw those B Makowsky bags at Macy's the other day and I was like "Hey those are niiceeee" and they were 40% off too. Unfortunately I had the toddler from hell on my arm and couldn't "really" look. Then I look at my comments and see yours is the same brand hehe. I'm crossing my fingers hoping they still have one when I go back.
Is the computer problem a constant thing or does it only happen every now and then? I've noticed on my computer and my parent's computer I have a similar problem and it usually happens when the virus scan is being run.
And your comment on my blog about Clemens being thick is so true. And I totally agree; he left us when we needed him which is why I'm still a bit wishy-washy about his innocence.
Great workouts!
I just got my computer back. I took it to some geeks that removed a bunch of crap from it and it's like a new computer now - only cost me 25 bucks!
Thanks for the heads-up on Juno. My DD has been wanting to see that.
And, I totally agree about U-Scan. I refuse to buy anything if I have to use those!
I am a HUGE fan of U-scan. They actually took them out of one of the WalMarts here and it is so frustrating to me. I can get out of there in about a tenth of the time if I can just take care of business myself.
I have been wanting to see both of those movies. I will probably have to wait until they come out on video, as I never seem to be able to get to a grown-up movie :P
Woohoo on the shopping. :-) We're doing some renovations, so that's where all our $$$ is going right now. I am going to try to sneak out to see Atonement this weekend and I can't wait to see The Other Boleyn Girl! I bought the book to read over the holidays, but I haven't even opened it up yet. LOL! I loved Juno!
about the computer...if it is doing it all of the time, it could have something to do with your internet connection or you have a virus/spyware that is slowing it down. I'm not a computer doctor but I do play one on tv.
Nice job on that run! I am going to add those movies to my Blockbuster account when they come out. We finally got to the movies a few weeks back and only get there like once a year.
I liked Juno too, and I really want to see Atonement -- book was fantastic and I read The Other Boleyn Girl too, so I'm interested to see that adaptation as well!
Viv: Copy and paste this link.
http://fitnessnerd.blogspot.com/2008/01/thursday-january-10-2008-change.html
He likes your idea for a drinking game.
Argh. I feel like I haven't caught up on your blog in a while.
I LOVED Juno. I seriously wish I was as cool as that girl in the movie. ha ha.
Post a Comment