Monday, December 31, 2007

Challenging

Today's run was more difficult than Saturday's run. The numbers reflect it as well, but they all can't be glorious. I am running, and for that I am happy! Can you tell I wanted to hitch a ride back home during mile 2?
Mile 1 (13:21) Avg HR 158
Mile 2 (14:07) Avg HR 168

I wanted to wish you all a happy and safe new year. I am glad you stop by here, and post your comments that keep me more motivated than you will ever know...Cheers, to many miles in 2008!

Random thought of the day: Some drivers will almost break their neck to look at a fat chick running. I am fat, I am running, get over it!

8 comments:

Jess said...

Like you said, you were out there, and you got it done. That's what counts!

Happy New Year!

Timmy said...

Hey...don't try to do it all at once. I'm speaking from experience! It's when they stop looking that you need to be concerned. :-)

PS I put the video and lyrics to You Only Tell Me You Love Me When You're Drunk out on my blog.

J~Mom said...

You did it! Great job!

Marcy said...

I absolutely agree with Jess, something is better than nothing :-)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Tammy said...

Happy New Year!

Glad to see that you're back out there.

And Congrats on the Garmin! I don't know how I ever survived without mine! :-P

Pokey said...

You are rockin' Viv.....so keep it up! A lousy run is better than no run at all! I have to tell myself that all too often :P

Happy New Year!

Yasmin said...

But you did it Viv. That's the point. It's when you don't want to finish but you do that's the most telling. Or so my quote book says... j/k!

I'm looking forward to my first race after recovery, are you?

Diario de Elysia said...

Yes, you did it Viv, you ran allot more in one day than I have in two weeks. WTG girlie!