Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged a few times in the last 3 months, but have been blogging about other things. I can't even remember who tagged me and what was the topic. So, I found the most recent tagging on POM's blog and made it the tag to cover all tags.

The Tag Response

10 years ago:
1. People thought I made up this so called boyfriend, Shane. He was working two jobs to put himself through school at Texas A&M, and we barely saw each other.
2. I met Rita, who is still my closest friend.
3. I had a constant “hoarse” voice. Probably from drinking, smoking, and yelling loud enough at bars so I could be heard.
4. I had my gall bladder removed.
5. I decided college was not for me, after our turbulent off/on relationship and started working at MD Anderson since my Dad said I would need to get a good job with benefits.

5 Things on my To-Do List today:
1. Work a SPIN class tonight
2.Read blogs, still trying to catch up….
3.Drop off/Pick up Lil Buster from school
4.Swim, but I am still mocosa(Spanish for boogery), and yes that is a medical term in my book
5.Take Lil Buster to Football

5 Things that I would do if I were a millionaire (not very much money to live as large as I would like)
1.Travel Europe
2.Dedicate myself to a cause close to my heart like organ transplantation
3.Make sure Lil Buster gets the best education. It is the gift that will keep giving to him in the future
4.Have a paid off house in The Woodlands & one in Cabo
5.Buy some land and build the perfect 20 mile loop with pristine asphalt where no cars will be allowed, cyclists only

5 Places I have lived:
1.Chicago, IL
2.Miami, FL
3.Katy, TX
4.The Woodlands, TX
5.Spring, TX

5 Jobs I've had:
1.Flip fish at Long John Silvers…Eww,I used to take off my uniform outside because the smell would get on my Mom's nerves
2.Kroger Cashier
3.Inspect Pipeline Graphs
4.Pharmacy Technician - I still do my C.E.'s to maintain my license just in case
5.SAHM It is a job check my to do list if you doubt, but it does have sweet benefits

11 comments:

Marcy said...

OMFG Viv! I'm sorry but I am HYSTERICALLY laughing at #1 of jobs. I CANNOT picture you doing that! HAHAHAHAA

Shoot if you built a 20 mile loop for cyclists, I'd go out on the open roads FO SHO!

Jess said...

All your mention of The Woodlands reminds me of when you were here in FL, waxing poetic about The Woodlands, and Shane asked if you worked for the city. Cracks me up to think of!

Bill Carter said...

HI Viv

I am such a sucker for a post like this. We all read each others work out stuff, but it is really interesting to actually get to know somebody. I absolutely agree that college is not for everybody and that there all different ways to go through this life. I have to say your millionaire list sounds about like what mine would except insert "Aidan".

Best of luck with your training and everything life has to offer.

audgepodge said...

SAHM is the most important job in the world! (SAHD, too!)

Sarah said...

Pretend boyfriends. Funny!

Aron said...

i love these posts where you get to learn random facts :)

Yasmin said...

I was wondering how to spell moccos, thanks for that tip!

RooBabs said...

Love the info. I think I was one of the people that tagged you, but it was a while ago, so I'm not sure.

I used to be accused of having a pretend boyfriend, too, because I was in a long-distance relationship. I hadn't seen him for over 2 years at that point, so it's really no wonder.

Totally laughing about the fish smell- I threw up a little in my mouth. LOL.

chia said...

EWWWW at Long John Silvers LOL... everything there tastes like fish.

Coach Liz said...

OMG!!!

Where did you live in Chicago??? I grew up in Hanover Park and went to Elgin High School...

How did our paths not cross earlier?

Shannon said...

You forgot one thing on your list!

GO TO WSSC with Shannon....LOL! (the stalker) he he