It is really difficult to write you this letter, but I have to get this off my chest before what you are doing becomes officially stalking. I can't see you anymore!! I have had this talk with you before. This past summer you agreed to let go. It worked for a while, you left me alone, stopped calling, and texting. I went through a major breakthrough in my life, having some great times without you. Then I started going through that "exhaustion thing" and you were there for me when I needed you. I not wanting to be alone, just welcomed you back in my life. I was weak then, now I am strong...Look I will never forget you, especially when you took me to that first dance. I mean, I really thought I was going to be stuck going with 13, without a doubt and he is just a creepy bastard. Now, it is time for you to move on. You just keep barging into my relationship with 11. He is just special to me, with his long lean stick legs. He plays hard to get for a long term relationship like you once did, but I will win him over soon enough with my charming personality and skinny ankles that would drive any man insane. Then there is also 10 who visits me at the track. I see him checking me out, and he is quite sexy but to tell you the truth the thought of him is just nauseating. 10 is very intense and I swear after seeing him on the track a couple of times now, he makes me puke a little. I know what you are thinking, you are a triathlete now Viv it is expected for you to handle three things at once. I am just not that kind of girl 12, and I apologize if I have lead you on with the on/off relationship. I am sure there is a bunch of chubby novice runners who will just leap at the chance of having a guy like you taking them to their dances. Take care of yourself, but please erase me from your BlackBerry, we are finished....
Sincerely,
Viv
Run 6miles 1:11.50 (11:58)
34 comments:
lol... love this post!
LOL great post :) and great job on the run!!
ROFLMAO! That's right baby! You kick that bitch to the curb!
Sorry 12, it's time for Viv to move on.
Great post!
haha awesome!
Good thing you dumped 12, because I've seen him with a lot of women.
His sister hangs out with a bunch of guys too. I'm kinda into Ms. 10 and I'd make Ms. 9 my trophy wife in a heart beat.
Dear 12:
Blackberry isn't enough. Take her off your facebook too.
That is all.
Ha ha- blackberry, cell phone, facebook. . .advice I need to apply to my life!
Damn you gotta watch mr. 12 because he likes to stick around. I'm having a hell of a time breaking him. Then he pouts...
Great post LOL.
cute post and great job on your run!!
Hey 12, come up and see this chubby novice runner anytime!!! I'll take Viv's sloppy seconds!!! ;-)
Nice Dear 12 letter. I love it. Great job on the run!
LOL~ I think we're both in the mood to kick old PR's to the back of the bus. :)
Have a great weekend.
what an asshole this Malik Mo Fo is
Nice job on the 6 miler. Great post!
in response to your comment, this one is not sponsored by Nike, this is the first time that Toronto is holding it's own Women's HM, firemen/chocolate included :) so i had to register for sure... but there were only 1000 spots. So don't worry, San Fran Nike one is not even open for lottery yet, don't think it will till March. have a great weekend!
Congratulations!! And you had me scared a bit at first thinking you were giving up the blogging thing. Then I started all over again and got it! Yep - blond!!
As for Malik - you can always delete the mo fo's comment.
Right on, now go middle 11
and
give 12 the boot to the curb, get out of her life you Crazy stalker...LOL
You'll be saying the same thing about 8 somebday :-) I promise!!
Great job, Viv!
And, great post!
You and 10 will be tight before you know it.
Do you mind if I just copy and paste this as opposed to writing my own Dear 12 letter? It would save me a lot of time. ;)
I had to take shots at the clinic to get rid of 8 Minute Mile Lady. Beware.
Very funny.
I love it! You go girl!
Awesome post Viv. I agree 10 makes me pretty sick too. LOL!
Just dont send him my way Viv....I'm trying to get rid of him too! So far, I can hold him off for 5 miles and then he starts creeping back into the picture......but EVENTUALLY he will be gone for GOOD!!!
Maybe between the two of us we can convice Mr. 11 to come along with us to Surf City :)
LOL!!!
yay, Viv! I may need to write my own letter to Mr. 11...
HA! Nice! And nice run!!!
Haha, you can do it Viv!!
Love it!
Let me tell you, the lovely ladies 9, 8, and 7 are really hot, but super bitchy.
viv, i totally *heart* u
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! You and I both have a destiny with 10s!!! Why they have to be so difficult I have no idea!
Loved this post! Yay!
Post a Comment