Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Blabbing & Registration Confirmation

With 682 posts! That is all I did for 5 hours....

I want to blog more to document this exciting training I will be embarking on from now to New Orleans Ironman 70.3. I will most likely be blogging more, but then I feel bad if I can't keep up with over 150 posts a day so I back away from blogging. So, please don't feel you have to read or comment on all my blabbing. I still love you guys, (insert drunk hug here)!
You have been successfully registered for the following:
Registration:Ochsner Ironman 70.3 New Orleans
Purchase Date:10/31/08
Category:Ochsner Ironman New Orleans 70.3 - Individual
Event Date:04/05/09
Name:Viv

27 comments:

Aron said...

ironman?!?!?!!? WOW you are amazing!!! i cant wait to read about training and how it all goes! SO awesome!

Robin said...

That is EFFING FANTASTIC!!! I'm so excited for you. And jealous!

Rock the house, Viv!

J~Mom said...

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!! Okay I have to decide!!!!!!!!! YAY you!!!

Jess said...

Wow! Congrats on your registration! You'll rock that training and the race!

Marcy said...

YYEEEEEE HAAWWWWW Mommacita! You rock that bitch out! ;-)

Don't sweat the blogging, but I do know how you feel LOL I've got mad amount of peeps in my roll.

chia said...

Dude.

I just got drunk hugged by an IronMan.

That's the most action I'll get all month!

Can't wait to make the journey with you sista!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I'm so excited and intimidated all at the same time :)

Karen said...

YAY YAY YAY! You are pretty serious & impressive .... Way to go :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Viv!!!

Completely understand about blogging and comments etc... it's hard to fit it all in, yet it's too compelling to give up! I've tried, but I keep coming back. I think it's called addiction.

N.D. said...

Way to go!! I love signing up for things and tieing myself into them. GREAT JOB!

Anonymous said...

You go Viv! I too, am hoping to do my first 1/2 Iron next year too! You will ROCK it!

Tammy said...

Ironman! You rock, woman!!

That is so exciting!

teacherwoman said...

Oooh!! I am so excited for you! :) I look forward to reading about your training and the road that lies ahead of you!

C said...

Congrats Viv!

Don't feel bad about blogging. I've had over 300 unread posts on my Google Reader for ages now. I'm never going to get through them all. That's just the way it is and there's nothing wrong with that.

Good luck with your training!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to follow your amazing journey!

Jess said...

WHOOOO YEAAA VIV!!!!!

Can't wait to read all about your training! And, I've been doing a lot of lurking lately too. It's tough to keep up with everyone sometimes!

Lily on the Road said...

OMFG, how freeking fantastic is that!!!!

YOU ROCK Girl!!!! Get the drunkeness over with BEFORE the training...and don't sweat the blogging...I feel your pain, but you gotta train!!!

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

YOU DID IT!!!!!! You Go ViV!!! *Drunk Hug Back*

Wes said...

You don't have to keep up with us. We know you are there!! Come by anytime!!

Good luck with your training. You are going to be SO happy with your journey!!!

Mistyfied said...

Conrats girl! You are one of "Kim's machines". I promise.

Al's CL Reviews said...

Go viv!

Carly said...

Wow Viv! I am so excited for you!! That is amazing. I can't wait to read about the training.

BTW...I loved your facts.

AND....thanks again for the WLC. I dropped the ball this week. : )

Aka Alice said...

Drunk hug backatcha...oh wait, maybe it's a little too early for that...

Congrats on the registration!

Badgergirl said...

Can't wait to read all about your training!

triguyjt said...

hi viv....

you will love the whole experience..but you gotta really step up the training....

sRod said...

600+ posts? Damn! I thought I was behind when I had to read 130!

And a 70.3 Ironman???? Fantastic!

Yasmin said...

Wow. I'm jealous. Good luck with your training!