Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Courtesy of Half-Fast who got it from, Ramblings of a Running Addict
via Mike’s Carnival of Running at Running is Funny.

If you have not seen this video, check it out. Too funny!! It makes me think of some people I would call hardcore. If you think that it's you I am thinking of when I say hardcore, ask me. I will either laugh in your face and say yea right. Or say, yep totally you, then proceed to laugh in your face.


29 comments:

Shannon said...

Hilarious, thanks for the laugh and Happy Thanksgiving.

Sarah said...

Hilarious! Happy Thanksgiving

TX Runner Mom said...

Awesome! Have a great turkey day!

ShirleyPerly said...

SOOOO FUNNY!! I will share with others on my community blog EnduranceSportsBar.com with a link back to your awesome blog :-)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

C said...

Happy Turkey Day, Viv!

Wes said...

ROFL!! I'd kill that guy. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Jess said...

Happy Turkey Day right back atcha!

Oh, and I caught up with HIMYM, and "The Naked Man"? Hilarious.

Pat said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I need to try using the conveyor belt for a treadmill.

Ian said...

The list of blogs to credit for that video is getting long, but thanks for the link nonetheless. I want to see someone post the video and give credit to "Excuse #1 I'm Not Fit To Run via Half-Fast via Running is Funny via Ramblings of a Running Addict. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving.

Runner Leana said...

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving down there Viv!

angie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, Viv! I hope you and your family have a lovely day!

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I personally will be over indulging in foods that have point values so high that only a nursing 19 year old teenage boy who works construction could burn off! ;)

Badgergirl said...

Very nice! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Funny stuff.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

J~Mom said...

I am hardcore *just* like that. ;>)

Aka Alice said...

hahaha you were thinking of me... Right?

Bill Carter said...

Hi Viv

Happy, happy Turkey Day!

I was totally laughing at your last post. I had the same problem with an Asics shoes when they had the gall (sp?) to change the Gel Trainer. I had worn the same shoe for years and bought them 3 pairs at a time always in size 11.5. Then they changed them and even a 12 felt to narrow and made me lose a plethora of toenails. This year they were re-designed again and ... even worse than the last incarnation!

Ok, now that I'm so fired up I'm going out for a run.

Kevin said...

Happy thanksgiving. Have a great training run tomorrow. Hope your shredded legs are getting better

Nicole said...

Thanks for the laugh... Happy Turkey Day

N.D. said...

That video is hilarious - and motivating!! Happy thanksgiving mama!!

Anonymous said...

OMG that is the best!!!!! Have good holidays!

X-Country2 said...

That's great! Happy Thanksgiving.

RunToTheFinish said...

Good news http://runtothefinish.blogspot.com/2008/11/drymax-winner.html

Unknown said...

That is too funny!

Marcy said...

Hope you had a good one Mommacita!

Unknown said...

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. I know I did. By the way, I loved the video.

Anonymous said...

He forgot to stretch...

CoachLiz said...

That guy has some big cojones for all that crap he pulls. Thanks for the laugh!