I am sorry I have been MIA lately. I am dealing with a calf injury that has me just swimming for now(no spinning,cycling,running), and you know when I am a little down & out I go AWOL. The injury is canceling my plans for the Houston Aramco 1/2 Marathon in a few weeks. I am just staying positive a la' Tony Robbins and looking forward to Surf City but most importantly my main goal of New Orleans IM70.3. I wish you, and your families a very Merry Christmas!
"So many people along the way, whatever it is you aspire to do, will tell you it can't be done. But all it takes is imagination. You dream. You plan. You reach. There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, with belief, with confidence and trust in yourself and those around you, there are no limits." - Michael Phelps
~Who would have thought that the guy with the barley there Speedos would say something so profound that it would resonate so deeply within me.
33 comments:
LOL :) looooove the pic at the top :)
Have a VERY merry Christmas!!!
sorry that you're out with injury right now. Hope santa brings you healthy strong legs, and that he drops off a 2nd pair at my house if he has any left :) Merry Xmas to you and yours :D
take care of that leg. And have a Merry Christmas too!
Sorry about the injury. Just think of it as a change of plans. Sometimes Plan B turns out to be better than Plan A anyway. :-)
Merry Christmas.
That quote is right on!
Merry Christmas -- I hope you healed and running well in 2009.
Sorry to hear the calf is still giving you trouble. Sending you healing thoughts and a big hug. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Happy Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hope the calf is getting better.
Merry Christmas!!
Hope your calf heals up quickly
Merry Christmas -- I hope you heal up fast missy.
Love that image...
DUDE KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT...
feliz navidad...
good luck getting better
I hope Santa brings you all kinds of massages and proper feeling calf rubbies :-). Merry Christmas Sweetie!
I hope your calf gets better soon! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Merry Christmas Viv!
Sorry to hear about the 1/2 marathon and your calf injury. Heal up so you will be ready for your 70.3 in April. Trust me, the swimming is GOOD for you right now and you will get some killer looking arms and lats out of it!
Merry Christmas Girlfriend!!
Hang tough...hopefully soon, you'll be "good as new"...
I love that quote!! You know what I say, right? When the going gets tough the tough go shopping! :>)
Ah...I miss the Speedo Olympics!
Merry Christmas, Viv!
Merry Christmas to you and yours, Viv!
Merry Christmas...I hope the calf heels soon!
I'm the same way Viv. I got awol when things aren't going well.
I hope you had an AWESOME Christmas today!!!
Merry Christmas Viv. Sorry bout' the calf injury.
Love the pic!
Sorry about the calf!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :-) Yes! Focus on the 70.3!! You will NOT regret it!
Sorry about the injury Viv!!! Here's to a quick recovery and a great time in New Orleans! Merry Christmas Chica!
Merry Christmas! Hope yours was great!
hahahahah about the picture. That was me FO SHO on Christmas day!
I'm sending Santa a late request for a healed calf.
I LOVE that graphic. Hope you're feeling better.
Hope you had a good one Mommacita!!
It's ALL about the magic of the Speedo :P
Hope you had a great Xmas - I enjoyed the great piece of advice from Mr Phelps too!!! Thanks for that.
stay healthy. I hope your leg feels better soon.
Merry Christmas (a couple days late).
Take it easy cuz Surf City is right around the corner!!!!!
Surf city will be way better anyway, cuz you get a surfboard medal. How sweet is that?
just checking in to see how you are feeling.
Post a Comment