Sunday, December 14, 2008

Texans 13 Titans 12 Viv 0

  • First day out of bed since Wednesday evening - score
  • Free tix to the Texans including food & 'drinks' in the practice tent - score
  • Not being able to drink 'drinks' because of antibiotics - score
  • So windy that my hair was huge tranny mess - score
  • The tix were in the nosebleeds making my congestion worst - score
  • I sat in row M the 'girls' were in row N, fierce bra - score
  • Have not worked out since Wednesday - score

Yet all this scoring = a big fat ZERO!
Going to bed early and hoping for a mo' betta week.
Busy week ahead will catch up with you guys soon....

34 comments:

N.D. said...

Feel better!! looks like a fun game!

Nicole said...

I hope you feel better soon! Even though you sat in nosebleeds, you still had fun right? :)

SuperDave said...

Nothing like a good football game!
Since I live in TN, I've got the chance to watch the Titans a few times, but I'm not a big fan. (COLTS!!) Actually I'm glad your Texans won this game. You guys got a good QB!!
Get feeling better..

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon. Take it easy and hopefully you'll feel back to normal.

Al's CL Reviews said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

You have a good sense of humor - that will get you through anything.

Hope you're back to full health soon. :-)

Marcy said...

LMAO "huge tranny mess" I was thinking more of the lines of fashion model. You know how they always have those photo shoots with the fans blasting those B's hair? Yeah that's you Mommacita!

E said...

I hope you at least had fun at the game. Hope you are back to 100% soon!

Sarah said...

I think getting out of bed for the game was a good sacrifice! bounce back soon

Nat said...

Looks kind of fun anyway.

Hope you had a good time and that you are now sleeping and feeling better.
Hugs.

Mel-2nd Chances said...

looks like a fun time... feel better soon! i'd love to go to an NFL game one day. :D

teacherwoman said...

rest up chica! You need it!

Unknown said...

That was a great game to get out of bed for. I am glad the Texans are finally pulling it together. I hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself!

triguyjt said...

you will lhave a great week working out...and by the way...taht was a great win for the texans this week....

give them a year or two....
watch out...

Aka Alice said...

"Fierce Bra"....hahahahahahahahahah

Chica, it'd take more than a fierce bra to get my girls to do that...

chia said...

To my fellow congested sista... feel better soon! Glad you got out for a fun time!

C said...

I hope you feel loads better soon, Viv. Also, thanks for helping me realize I do not use the phrase 'hot tranny mess' often enough in my posts. Owe you for that one! :)

Anonymous said...

glad you are on the mend!

(and I love your hair. oh that mine had even a semblance of yer volume)

Calyx Meredith said...

Hate that my beloved Titans were outplayed - but it was a good game. Hope you enjoyed your time out of the sick bed! Get well soon already!

Anonymous said...

Great hair, ya sexy thang!!

Tiggs said...

Could not meet up with me even though we were *so* close due to stupid club rules- SCORE!

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Mistyfied said...

Yall got to see a great game. I hope you had fun.

Wes said...

That's a good way to have fun without getting MUCH sicker :-) Score!!! LOL...

Carly said...

I hope you feel better soon Viv! Looks like a fun way to get out the house.

TX Runner Mom said...

At least you went to the most awesome game of the season!!! I hope you're feeling like yourself again soon Viv!!!

RunToTheFinish said...

hope that means you are all recovered and ready for a bootie bustin week

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better. I would have prefer to see the Steelers over Texans. Hee hee ! Glad you were able to get out and have fun.

GO GO GO STEELERS !!!!

Jess said...

Hope you're feeling better

P.O.M. said...

You look very fierce in your tranny hair picture :)

X-Country2 said...

Hee. Funny post. :o)

Feel better!

Pokey said...

Love the pics Viv!!!! Hope you are feeling better these days!!!

ShirleyPerly said...

You crack me up! Hope you're feeling better soon.

J~Mom said...

Come on girl your hair looked most excellent! Whatchoo talkin bout?

RooBabs said...

So I'm behind the times- what else is new? Totally jealous about the free football tix- and I love that your girls were sitting a row higher than you. Hallelujah for fierce bras!!

That bottom picture is so dang cute of you two lovebirds. = )