
workouts

since Thanksgiving

disinterest

-6 weeks
fighting a cold or letting my mind win

thanks run to finish

8 shoe compliments at the holiday party,
luckily none noticed the missing toenail

coolest christmas card

lil' buster makes me a spin profile
i love how he adds clapping in the spin profile, and
he knows about ISL?!
32 comments:
Im first!!!
Id like to thank everyone who slept in who made this event possible.
Id like to thank your lovely shoe picture for making me cut this comment short and head immediately to ZAPPOS.
Love the shoes! And your kid's card is adorable.
Hope you find motivation soon. And then give me some, cuz I need it.
Gorgeous shoes! That card is definitely one for the memory box! Don't you love knowing you ARE having an impact on your kids? Kinda makes up for all those times you are sure they don't hear a word you say, eh?
Oh my goodness. Those shoes are too cute!
Don't worry Viv, the motivation will be back! Take your time!
I didin't know frosty the snowman was a triathlete?!?! Cool Christmas card.
Your little guy makes the best spin profile cards ever. :-)
Those shoes are BEAUTIFUL! I covet them.
I like Lil' Buster's spin workout! Hope you give him a cut of your earnings.
Those shoes are adorable!
cute shoes & card! Your mojo will come back... enjoy the break :)
Those shoes are very nice! I am with you on the lack of motivation front. Maybe the New Year will bring with it some New Motivation. That Christmas card was really cute.
Those shoes are awesome!
I've lost my mojo more times than I can count. It always comes back. Sometimes it just needs a rest. I hope your finds its way home, soon.
Ooooooo I heart those shoes! Very cute!
Oy, don't even get me started on the mojo. GAH!
LOL. L'il Buster has you all figured out :-)
Love it. All the pics, shoes and lil buster writing!!!
my mojo is missing too. i just want to curl up on the couch and eat junk food. wtf is up with that?!
buster is adorable :) and I loved getting that tri xmas card too!
LOVE the shoes!!
My mojo is attempting to make a comeback... and I'm fighting a cold, too. My first cold in 3 years! UGH!
There's 15 marathons or half's listed for January. Maybe we need to have a race within a race. that way you guys down in Houston can run against us in Arizona or those folks over at the Disney races.
I guess I better put something up on my blog about it.
I'm laughing at how about 90% of us all comment first on the shoes (which are HAWT and the matching toenails...SWEET). I swear, running has ruined my feet and I cannot get my fat feet into a decent pair of CFM shoes to save my soul...sad, so sad...
Lot's of missing mojo out there...someone's gotta be hoarding it!
That Xmas card is the BEST!!
And, LOL, I have no idea what clapping during a spin workout means. The only time I've clapped was when it was over :-)
I love the shoes!!! you will get your motivation back. hope to see you soon!
Viv, I gotta have those shoes! Oh, and I got the Endorfun Christmas card too and it made me smile.
You'll find that motivation.
I LOVE those shoes! They are friggen cute! So are the socks! :)
every good spin class has clapping. duh!
Make that nine shoe compliments - or 20 (judging by the comments above ...)
Your motivation will be back. Hey, it's almost Christmas, time to sit back and relax a little and reflect.
Mondays, colds, and cold Mondays always suck. The sun will come out tomorrow, dah, dah , dah... Sry forgot the words to the song.
;)
Love the shoes!
Hope you find your mojo soon! :)
Smoking shoes!
I am need to get my ass of the couch. I am just worried about frost bite.
I'll look for your mojo while I'm looking for mine.
Those are some fierce shoes! Way to work it (even with less than 10 toenails).
Awesome shoes!
And for some more feel-good-stuffs, I gave you an award! Check out my blog for details! Congrats!
Those shoes are supah cute!!! The half is coming soon but you have time! I know you can do it. :>)
Love the shoes...I will be heading to Zappos as well! Every girl needs a cute pair of red heels!
31 comments. You're more popular than Oprah. Wow!
Post a Comment