Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Circus, I Am A Circus

Crazy Britney, released her new album,"Circus" today. Did anybody see the Britney documentary ? I thought wow for like 2 seconds, Brit is sure growing up. Then she said something like, "My baby's Daddy". Yea, still got a little maturing to do. (I should talk, huh?) When I am not running or cycling do you see how quickly my blog converts to random shit stuff. Sure I am swimming but not much to say about it. It's just one of those necessary evils for me still.

After my swim I headed over to Best Buy in my best chlorine smelling incognito get up. My incognito get up usually includes my tackiest cap. My huge Ray Ban's, well those are just my signature sunglasses. The more of my face I hide the more you want to get to know the mystery behind the glasses right?!

Best Buy Guy: Did you find everything you needed, Ma'am?
(I swear he was smirking)
Me: Yea. (Looking down like a 15 year old buying condoms)
Best Buy Guy: Would you like me to open this so you can listen to it immediately?
Me: Umm, no not at all. It's a gift for my niece.

I would have torn into it teeth first walking out of the store but my car CD player is broken.

Cut to, a minute after I pop in the CD. Don't worry Coach K, I am chair dancing so no impact on the calf. Besides, I do some of my best dancing while sitting on a chair.

Tuesday's Workout:
Swim: total 1750 yards

31 comments:

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

You kinda look like Britney in your incognito get-up and that kinda rocks!!

J~Mom said...

AH HA HA HA HA !!! I love it!! I have used the "niece" line 3000 times. ;>) Of course I am always buying Hannah Montana stuff though!

Tammy said...

BWAH!!

Love the incognito getup...
I'm also a great chair-dancer.

People look at me funny sometimes when I do it in the car. They WISH they could be like me.

Marcy said...

OMG!! I was going to post about this today (Brit's album dropping) My sad ass bought Womanizer and Mannequin. I didn't really dig any of the other tunes but if you like any of them let me know and I'll have to listen again. What is wrong with us Viv? HAHAHA

Mel-2nd Chances said...

LOL... too funny!

Runner Leana said...

You look totally incognito - I love it! I do some of my best dancing while sitting in my car, waiting for the stop light to change.

Aron said...

LOL i tivoed it so i havent watched the whole thing yet but i did catch the "baby's daddy" part last night and about spit out my water... come on brit!

Stuart said...

Look at you bustin' moves!

Wes said...

I, for one, am glad that Britney is turning it around. Doesn't make me like her enough to listen to her music :-)

Unknown said...

For a minute, I'd thought I was looking at the real pix of Britney. She will never turn around. It will only last for a month. She will go back to where she came from. I am putting 10 bucks down that she will be on an ambulance heading to a hospital for psychiatric evaluation before Christmas time.

Jess said...

People still buy CDs?

Viv said...

I have a short list of artist I will actually buy a CD for...
I download everything else.
Madonna
Britney
Dave Matthews Band
Metallica

N.D. said...

Hot outfit I like it. I was going to ask my dad to get me a CD for xmas and then started wondering when they'd go extinct.

angie said...

Awesome incognito! How did your niece enjoy her Christmas present? *smirk* Ok, seriously. How is the CD??? I'm not a huge fan, but I do like her tunes.

paige said...

Yes, I DID catch the...um documentary. I have to admitt, I got a little choked up when she started crying when she said that she was sad.

I know! I'm a tard!

So how was the CD?? Huh? Huh?

J~Mom said...

I am back to tell you that I watched a Tivo'd episode of Grey's and still think you are missing out on cute, hot men.

triguyjt said...

I thought this was britney guest writing in your blog....

you are too funny sister!!

Unknown said...

Funny stuff! So apparently you enjoyed the CD. :-)

Nicole said...

HAHAHA! So the CD is awesome? I'm a fan of womanizer!

Carly said...

LOL! I am a closet Britney lover too. I love your incognito look.

Sarah said...

When her last album came out, I listened to it non stop at work and everyone made fun of me. But I say - dancing makes me a way happier person - so suck it (I need to grow up too, just like Brit Brit)

MePlusMyThree said...

I think Pieces of Me is actually a pretty good song.

I just dowload my shit off Itunes though.

Kevin said...

Thats funny

RunToTheFinish said...

OMG that is the best outfit! I've never thought of going incognito post workout, i usually just look like a dirty slob.

RunToTheFinish said...

oh ya any tips on snagging prizes to give out during the HBBC? I've emailed a bunch of companies but I don't know if that will work

Anonymous said...

You are killing me...too funny!

Aka Alice said...

Hahahaha...chair dancing counts as a workout, right?

LOVE the incognito look!

Lily on the Road said...

Incognito, geez, I thought you were Brit....luckily TMZ knows better and they weren't stalking you! LOL..

Ya, "for my niece", I'm sure he believed that one...

TX Runner Mom said...

LOL, I felt the same way when I was buying the Justin Timberlake cd, LOL! BTW, Madonna is on my "buy the cd" list too.

Tiggs said...

lmao....girl, you know I walked in and bought that thing all loud and proud! no incognito for me!

I still buy CDs and then upload to my ipod. I rarely download anything!

C said...

Viv, you're freaking awesome! :)