No not one of Angelina Jolie's twins.....much hotter then a Bradgelina clone.
I am happy to welcome Quintana Roo Seduza A.K.A. "Sex On Wheels" to our family. He was not as pretty as his pink and gray aluminum sister but he was made of carbon and that made him very special. It's what is in the inside that counts. Frame weighs in at a light 2.6 lbs. Length 50cm.
Proud Momma
I am sorry I am a little behind catching up with you guys. I have been packing up since we are leaving to Florida tomorrow for 10 days in addition to wrapping the Independence Weight Loss Challenge. I will catch up tonight after swimming if it does not get the best of me like usual.
Tuesday's Workout:
Track 5 miles including 3 miles at LT
(11:32) including warm up & cool down
Wednesday's Workout:
Coached swim with the tri team
35 comments:
Haha, alright, you threw me on that one. I was trying to figure out if someone (and who??) had a baby boy.
I GET IT! new bike! Hope you give it a good life!
Have fun at swimming. Love the new bike!
Love the new bike! Great choice!
droooooooooooooooooool!
omg, so jealous. you have no idea. yay for new bikes- and going on vacation too! damn girl, you hit the jackpot!!
can't wait to see the new ride in action!
Woo hoo! I know Aerowyn would love to suck on his back wheel :-)
Oooh, very nice. You will LOVE it. I got a tri bike in April and all I want to do is ride now...
Very nice. So jealous.
I was right, shrinking before our eyes...
YOU ROCK
I love the new bike! It really is SEXY. I am totally jealous and it makes me want to get off my duff and get my own new bike.
Have a wonderful vacation!
I now officially have bike envy.
Great Bike!!!!! That is supah snazzy.
Have fun in Florida
Tewonda says RARRRRRRRR!!!!
I say DROOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!
PS How many "n" talks did you have to have?
I kid...I kid of course.
OMG that is luvlee!!!! I'm sooo jealous! I'm (hopefully) getting a TT bike later on this year - can't wait
Enjoy Florida
Nice set of "hot wheels"...
Yes, I try to avoid Dr. waiting rooms at all cost....
glad all is okay with your sis....
Nice bike! You two look very happy together.
It's so shiny! And it must be fast because it's red!
Whooooaaa Viv!! I hope that baby comes with condoms and lube!!
Very sweet bike!! Love him!
Nice! Congratulations on the addition to your family!
Oh my... that is gorgeous and looks suped. You make me want to do triathlons just so I can have a sexy bike!!
Yay! A new bike...what's his name? LOL.
You're going to love him, and pet him and squeeze him...
Have fun in Florida!
SWEEEET RIDE!!!
You will enjoy it. Now I am jealous
you make me LAUGH proud mama.
Miz.
Cool bike! But I'm surprised you didn't get a Huffy...
He's HAWT! :)
So nice!! I am really excited for you!!!
Have a good time in Florida!
Nice bike!
Even though it's a boy - it is still very pretty!! Lucky you!
He's BEAUTIFUL!!!! Carbon Fiber is awesome!! Enjoy your vacation!
This cracks me up. I have been visiting my next new bike at the bike barn for the last two months.
I don't know whether I want to ride or just talk dirty to it.
He's hawt!
Awww, congratulations on your new bundle of joy!
He's beautiful and you SHOULD be proud!!
Awesome bike chica! It looks supa fast! Have a great vacation!
Beautiful bike Viv. I have the QR Kilo and love it.
Post a Comment