Howzit
I have been cross training like crazy, can I possibly say that anymore. It is going well though. This weekend is the final weigh in for a little family challenge we have been doing for 90 days this Saturday. We have been doing it by weight percentage loss so it is fair to all since some do not have a massive amount of weight to lose, (clearing throat)! The prize purse $100 and I figure I can save that and hopefully get some gift cards or something for my birthday. Thinking about a HRM. I am not sure if I want a Garmin or just a plain Jane one, but than I don't want to have to reinvest in another one a couple months down the road when I will be running more and working on some distance. I have to lose 3 to 4 pounds this week to beat my toughest competitor, my Mom. The some what good news is she just returned from a few weeks in Europe and has only 3 days to deflate a bit. I am not going to assume she gained weight and move forth with my plan of 2 a days all this week and up my protein intake verses a bunch of carbs. My workout schedule has been elliptical for 35 minutes, abs, strength training every other day and on off days of ST I do extra on the elliptical. Than I go back to the gym in the evening and hit up a spinning class for an hour. Thanks, Shane for understanding and supporting me. I also needed an extra push since I lost a big 0.0 pounds last week. I had spinning last night with "killer Rachel" super challenging, but I loved every minute of it. We did 3 songs of jumps, and I was rocking it! I also am going to start cycling with a club the weekend after the holiday weekend. I will be joining the Ultra Beginners group who does 13 miles every Saturday morning. I am really looking forward to that. I have signed up for two more 5K's which is really ambitious of me considering I have not ran in 2 weeks and I have not even gotten clearance to run yet! I guess I am the glass half full kinda of chick! I think I am officially rambling now. My body is ready to go rest up and prepare for tomorrow.
1 comment:
Woohoo! That $100 is as good as yours!
Great job on the 2-a-days. And, the weekend bike rides. Sounds like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment