Friday, August 24, 2007

LIVESTRONG CHALLENGE 5K Training Week 8 Part II (b)

I am back from my spinning class this morning. It was the hardest class I have done thus far (2nd week). My first clue was when the sub instructor came in she was wearing a tank that said, "drop and give me 20" that is the kinda tank that made me say whoa! She was awesome though, super fit and amazing arms! It was challenging, but I made it through. There was so many sweat drops all around my bike. Yuck! After, the class I was feeling fantastic! Those endorphins were in full effect. I than did my strength training and instead of chilling for 30 seconds between sets I ran to the stationary bike (like I did not have enough cycling) and would do full out 45 sec sprints. I feel awesome! I am so ready to run again. I really don't have it that rough. When ever I get a lil bummed I think of Maria, I'm feeling for ya chickie. U R awesome to keep up all the XT your doing. I have no doubt u will be set to qualify for Bawston.

4 comments:

Noelle said...

Viv, I am sweating just reading about your workout!! Once you are fully recovered, you are going to be unstoppable, girl! Hope you had fun at the show--I'm supposed to go see it with a friend of mine next week.

Unknown said...

Great job on the spinning. I am way scarred to try a spin class! LOL!

Tammy said...

Talk about hard core!

Just wait until you start running again- you will pick it up like you haven't missed a beat with all that you've been doing!

Maria said...

Aw Viv, you're sweet! Your cross training is amazing...you won't even skip a beat when you come back to running.

My MRI is tomorrow morning at 6:20am..why are those technicians there so dayum early??!!

Oh, btw, I'm changing marathons due to this stupid injury...now I'm hoping to qualify for Boston in Philly come November 18th!