Friday, August 24, 2007

LIVESTRONG CHALLENGE 5K Training Week 8 Part II

Happy Friday!!
O.K. remember me saying that I was not sore. It must have been a freebie day cause I have been feeling the slight soreness from incorporating back in the strength training. I also invested in some cycling shoes since I heard the efficiency in your workout is better, and I admit I am pretty addicted to it. I am now sore in a few new places since I got the shoes. My butt, is feeling it more, my hamstrings, and a different part of my calves, if that makes any sense, and don't forget the bottom of my feet from those hard soles! Let me tell you it takes me a good 5 minutes to clip into the bike. Once, I am clipped in there is no getting me off till the end of class. My water bottle fell yesterday half way through the class, and I just stared at it like it would magically jump back on to it's holster. I guess the instructor could see me in agony and picked it up for me. Thank God! I hope everyone has a nice weekend. I am going to go see the Nanny Diaries this weekend. I really hope it does the book justice. 6 more days till I see Mc Dreamy again, I hope I will be given my thumbs up to run again. The leg has really improved bunches. It is a whole different story once I put that weight impact back on there so we will see...keep ur fingers crossed!

1 comment:

DoriAnn said...

Hey Viv! You have so much energy! I love spinning. I had no idea about that the special shoes improved efficiency. Hmmmm....