Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Legally Licensed To Instruct The Bike That Goes Nowhere

Click here for Independence Weight Loss Challenge Week II Updates

I did it! The Spinning cert class was loaded with so much information. I was there for 9 hours, which included 3 hours of time on the bike. Even during the most intense rides the master instructor was still filling our brains. The high level instructors are labeled masters. I thought that was funny. Anywhoo, I still have to send in a written test, but it is open book. I already have an audition lined up for tomorrow at the gym I currently go to. Keep the good mojo coming for a job offer, please. My cycling instructor Kelli has been awesome networking me. She also stayed after class last night with me for an hour to go over things and allowed me to show her my audition routine. I can not thank her enough! As much as I love to talk you would be shocked how my trap closes as soon as I get to the front of a class.
I really have been so lucky to find some awesome people who help me out. From blogging buds, coaches, friends, and family who support me and offer advice. The list is really endless.... OK drunk hug, time to move on, mushiness is something I don't like to do often. Sorry, I have been sporadically catching up with you all. I have just been so busy riding around in Lil' Buster's Escalade.



I have not done Random Thought of The Day in a very long time around here. It is time to bring it back since I have few random things.

Random Thoughts of The Day:
I don't know why I am having such a problem with Lance hitting all the Hollywood hotties. Could I secretly love/lust him?? If Kate doesn't work out I would be thrilled to tandem with you. I'll ride bitch on the bike.

Why are manufactures making products smaller? Today I saw a 40oz. Tide and on the bottle it states new lower price. Hello Procter & Gamble that bottle used to be 50oz.



Wednesday's Workout: Swim 1x100/1x300/4x25/1x100 Total 600 yards


Thursday's Workout: 3 mile Run (11:40)


Friday's Workout: DOR


Saturday's Workout: Spin bike for 3 hours, my booty was sore


Sunday's Workout: 3 Mile Run (11:46) attacked by a bird on mile 3. It was scary, the damn bird dived straight into my head.


Monday's Workout: 1 hr Spin class


Tuesday's Workout: Track workout 2.5 mile Run/Walk

8X300(1:42, 1:41, 1:42, 1:41, 1:39, 1:40,1:39, 1:25)

pushed by big tri sis Gena on the last 300

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

So in my browser that photo looked like Lance Bass from N Sync. And I was tres confused!

I'm so impressed with your certification. There is no way I could ever teach a class. So impressed. Good luck with your "audition."

TX Runner Mom said...

Congrats on your certification Viv!!! And, good luck at your audition! You'll have to let me know when & where you're teaching so I can come to your class!

Marcy said...

WHOOOOO HOOOOO VIV!!! Good luck with your audition! I think you'll do awesome, how could you not? You're Viv! ;D Everyone *hearts* you.

Ummmmmm yeah about Lance and Kate. I totally understand what you're saying chica. Something about her irks me :-/ I don't think I really lust him though . . .I mean not that I would say "Awwhhh hell naw" or anything LOL

Lily on the Road said...

WHOOOOT!! way to go!!

Kate, hey where is Owen??? (tramp)

Good job and good luck with your audition. Sending good vibes from Ottawa!!!

Bob A said...

Glad to hear that the certification has gone well. Good luck on the audition.

Kevin said...

Congrats on the certification. With all the help youve been getting Im sure youll get the position

As far as the tide bottle goes, with the price of everything rising, manufacturers are now stealthly reducing product sizes in order to not rise the price. Apparently, they think we wont notice

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

Congrats on the certification and best wishes for the audition tomorrow.

E said...

Congrats again on the certification and good luck with the audition! :)

C said...

Congrats on the certification!! Fingers crossed that the gym offers you a job!

chia said...

Hands off Viv, he's mine ;-).

Great job and many wishes your audition reaps positive things!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats!!

(and Im all about the sappy posts :) love em....)

M.

Carly said...

Congrats Viv! You will rock as a spin instructor. I am still too scared to try a class!! I love your random facts...lMAO at riding tanden with Lance.

good luck on your audition and thanks a million for all your work updating the stats of IWLC.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Good luck on your audition. You are going to nail it. How nice was it for your instructor to stay and help you out.

Attacked by a bird? I would have freaked out.

Wes said...

Too funny :-) Lance is HAWT (in manly sort of way!!) Good luck getting a job! That is just awesome that you are spin instructor!!! Yee haw!!!

Al's CL Reviews said...

GL on the audition.

I don't get the Tide thing either.

Diario de Elysia said...

LMAO at being attacked by the bird on last weeks run!

You will do fine girlie, just wow them with your killer personality and the job is yours!

Teacher Pursuits said...

HAHA!! That pow-pow-power wheel pic never gets old. :) Congrats on passing your spin cert!

Timmy said...

Congrats on the certification! Nine hours? OY!

And good luck on the audtion. If they roll out the casting couch though, you might want to run...unless of course Lance is in charge of the audition. :-)

Maybe I can take one of your classes one day!

Erin Leigh said...

Holy crap on having to audition. I would die up there, sorry no help at all, I know.

I can't believe you got attacked by a bird, LMAO.

P.O.M. said...

Congrats you SPIN teacher, you!

Unlike Marcy, I think Kate is adorable. I think I would totally date her if I was a guy. Lance is hot too. Maybe... all three of us, uhh...
never mind.

Ok, that was kinda creepy.

Kelly said...

Congrats on the certification Viv!

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

You are awesome!!! Can't wait to take one of your classes someday!

Nitmos said...

Lance is tackling Hollywood hotties like he tackled those Alps for so many years.

Way to spin!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Let me know soon, what spin class I will be taking. ;)

Jess said...

Wow, congrats on the spin cert! Now you'll have to change your name to Cindi (with an "i" fo sho) and start talking with lots of exclamation points!

Julia said...

Congrats on your certification! That's awesome!

paige said...

Congrates on the cert and Good Luckk with the audition!!

teacherwoman said...

Boy, you have been busy! :) Keep up the great work and good luck with the audition!

The 311 Boys Mom said...

that certification is AWESOME!!

I couldn't even imagine. . . but its also kool that Kellie stayed to help you with your audition/interview.....above & beyond. . . kinda like you do for all of us!!!

CoachLiz said...

Congrats on your Spinning Certification.

Why is it that the detergent bottle is getting smaller, but the bag of cookies gets larger???

J~Mom said...

OMIHECK! My DH is always going on and on about smaller product sizes. LOL!!