Here are the updates for this past week on the challenge. If you don't see your name and are certain you emailed my your weight by Monday at Noon(CST), email me. I will search my Outlook by your name and locate the email. Everyone is doing great! Some people had huge losses, some hung on, and some continue to tough it out. Keep at it :-)
Next week if some participants continually have a weekly 3% loss I may ask for a picture of your cute toes on the scale. Please, do not be offended it is just a way to keep the stakes honest. Next weigh in is due on Sunday June 22 to my email. I have a tri in Austin this weekend and will be out of town till Sunday evening. Posting of the update may be a day late next week.
#= your rank in the challenge Name
X = percentage of weight loss this past week
X = cumulative percentage since challenge commenced
Please check the math since I might have inadvertently entered your weight in the spreadsheet incorrectly. Email me if there is a concern with what I have posted for you. Thanks for participating in the challenge.
1-Jodie
-3.38%
-4.70%
2-Java
-1.15%
-4.44%
3-Eric
-2.01%
-4.41%
4-S L B
-3.23%
-4.33%
5-Swimfan13
-2.68%
-3.96%
6-Delane
-1.95%
-3.38%
7-Emily
-1.21%
-3.17%
8-Margo
-2.87%
-2.87%
9-Eileen
0.00%
-2.80%
10-Allison
-3.07%
-2.69%
11-Viv
-1.59%
-2.62%
12-Sam
-1.37%
-2.56%
13-Melissa B
-1.73%
-2.46%
14-Nanc
0.00%
-2.17%
15-Melinda
-1.08%
-2.14%
16-Stacy
-0.13%
-1.96%
17-Amy
-0.83%
-1.84%
18-Mendy
0.00%
-1.81%
19-Laurel
-1.17%
-1.74%
20-Beth
-0.56%
-1.66%
21-Kristen
-2.33%
-1.65%
22-Tammy
0.00%
-1.65%
23-Al
-1.47%
-1.64%
24-Andrew
-0.86%
-1.48%
25-Christy
-0.79%
-1.45%
26-Pokey
-1.38%
-1.38%
27-Christy C
-1.32%
-1.32%
28-Xenia
0.00%
-1.22%
29-Jenny
-1.81%
-1.19%
30-Lana
-1.16%
-1.16%
31-Robin
0.00%
-1.14%
32-Jessica (ME)
0.00%
-1.09%
33-Nat
-3.17%
-1.08%
34-Anna
-0.55%
-0.99%
35-Toni
0.00%
-0.99%
36-Leana
0.47%
-0.93%
37-Greg
-0.09%
-0.90%
38-Bev
0.00%
-0.65%
39-Sarah
-0.49%
-0.62%
40-Bob
0.56%
-0.56%
41-Dan
0.43%
-0.26%
42-Kathy (kiwi)
-0.54%
-0.22%
43-Mel
-0.55%
-0.11%
44-Calyx
-1.72%
0.00%
45-Jess (FL)
0.00%
0.00%
46-Kari
1.32%
0.00%
47-Suba
0.00%
0.00%
48-Jess (PA)
0.39%
0.06%
49-Audrey
-0.15%
0.30%
50-Che
0.59%
0.59%
51-Liz (HI)
0.69%
0.69%
52-Erin
0.00%
0.75%
53-Yas
0.00%
0.75%
54-Kathy
1.19%
0.79%
55-Carly
0.90%
0.90%
56-Paige
0.11%
0.97%
57-Elysia
0.70%
1.21%
58-Kevin
1.76%
1.42%
Huge THANK YOU to the sponsors:
The wonderful Meridith from Brooks Running will be sponsoring a complete outfit of one of the winners choice. That's right a top and a mathcy matchy bottom! Brooks® Sports, Inc. is a leading running company that designs and markets a line of high-performance men's and women's running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 40 countries. Run Happy!
Robert, has been very generous by sponsoring $50,$30,$15 gift certificates to his store. If you have never visited RunJunk.com head over there. They have everything us runners/triathletes need. I have purchased from them before, and he always throws in some great samples of other products. Robert, has also been so supportive by giving a 5% discount to all participants through the month of June using this promo link in addition to a free hat or visor on purchases over $100.
Wigwam will be sponsoring 6 pairs of their fabulous Ironman Pro line socks. I love and use these socks on every run. The Wigwam® Ironman Pro running socks feature the pro-rated and patented moisture control system that helps keep your feet cool, dry and protected from blisters during your run.
Ms. Overton, at Overton Fitness will be sponsoring a SPIbelt which is a sleek, expandable, secure and does not bounce. Can hold an iPod™, BlackBerry™, cell, keys, up to five GU™ packs, and other small personal items. The SPIbelt does not bounce, ride or shift while running or doing other activities. Racers SPIbelt doubles as a race number belt. Just add the hooks to your order on the checkout page
Runners Lounge will be sponsoring 3 groovy Runners Lounge tee shirts. Runners' Lounge is a friendly meet-up space for runners to connect with other runners, talk about running, and share running resources. Create your own profile, form groups, share your running and race stories, pick up some tips, and leave some advice and encouragement for other runners.
Running Knitter, has lovingly offered to knit some custom made cozy socks for lounging in after a long run.

14 comments:
Everyone's numbers look great! Thank you Viv for doing this. :)
I went from #13 to #28. That = not so good. Must do better for next week.
As always, thanks for everything Viv! :)
Ouch I went from 38 all the way to the bottom at 58. That dang road trip. Oh well just gonna have to work my butt off now if I want any shot (though highly unrealistic at this point) of winning
I wonder if any of your generous donors would be willing to chip in a constellation prize for the one that gained the most weight. I think I could beat that metric ;-).
LMAO Chia, yeah I am right there with ya, oh and Kevin too!
Blah I hate being FAT!
Good job everyone!
Unfortunately, first place this week doesn't taste so sweet...in fact nothing tasted sweet this weekend, since I was fighting a killer ear ache and sore throat!
Goal Week 3 - keep off "sore-throat-induced" weight loss.
Can we pretend that the 0% next to my name is my body fat? That may make me feel better.
And Viv? You should totally open your own nutrition/gym/weigh loss center based on your rad organizational skillz.
Lookin' good peeps! Lookin' real good! Yeah... I think I went from 5th to 16th... damn.
I am so excited to be near the top of the list, even though it wont last. I had a virus this week and spent most of the weekend hugging the toilet. Eric was MIA week one... and now he's #3? What's up with that? I had to hug a toilet to get #5. Just kidding...
Viv this is a great challenge. Keep it up!
Hey guys had to bring Eric back in he had been emailing Pokey. He sent me the time stamped emails for proof, cause I am tough like that :-)
Well done everyone...
Total fluke this week. All water (post PMS).
Thanks for all the hard work. :)
HTH did Jodie lose over 8% of her body weight in 2 weeks? Jebus, I'd need to cut off a limb!
Wtg everyone.
*running to Ace hardware for a hacksaw for next weeks weighin*
8%!?! I wish - the top number is the total for the last two weeks...you don't add the two together (unfortuanately!)
Now, wouldn't you have felt bad if I was an amputee...
doh! I get it..
I guess reading is fundamental!!!
*smacking self upside head*
Post a Comment