I have been tagged by a few people this week with questions
regarding running. I had the full intention of posting them today till I was contacted by the lovely
Amy at
Runners' Lounge. I was asked to do Open Mic Friday at the
Lounge. I am so excited!! A real interview where I would not be in a quarrel with Barbara Walters
like this interview.

I mean how much more could you really find out about me. I spill my guts here like that little chubby boy on
"The Goonies".
I have the
Mad Dogg SPIN certification class tomorrow for 9 hours. So, please send me some good
mojo if you can. I will catch up with you guys later today. I have been a little busy...
Have a fabulous weekend!!
Challenge participants please remember to send your weights via e-mail to me Sunday June 15. The cutoff off time is Monday June 16 at Noon(CST). Be strong over the weekend :-)
26 comments:
Good luck on the spinning certification!!
Sending you good mojo for tomorrow! I know I have said this before and I sincerely mean it...
You really are an inspiration AND you wear me out! :-) Keep up the good work.
Love the open mic interview!
Good luck tomorrow!
Loved the open mic interview. You rock!
Good luck on the certification!
Oh, and I'm jealous of your email affair. :P
Good luck tomorrow..I hope they don't make you spend 9 hours in the saddle..ouch...
good vibes coming your way! Have a great weekend!
Good luck with the certification class!
WOOHOO Good luck with the certification!! Will be weighing in FO SHO. And if you can email me the addresses of the girls that might beat me in the challenge then I can mail them some brownies!!
Holy cow, 9 hours of spinning, best of luck to you.
Now I will go read your interview.
Read your open mic interview over on Runners' Lounge and wanted to say hello. So hello!
I am a fellow runner in the Houston area. Maybe we'll meet up at a race some time. Way to go with all of your lifestyle changes!
How cool are you!?!
You have proven to me beyond a doubt now that you are a superhero.
Seriously, you inspire me daily.
Kick ass tomorrow. If I can Patron load for my first 1/2 you can do it for your first full!
Good Luck viv!
AWESOME interview on Runner's Lounge!
Loved your interview!
Good luck with the Spinning Cert! You're a shoe in!
Great interview! You make me smile. Good luck on the spinning certification.
OMG, make me pee...great interview. :)
Oh and good luck!!
Good luck good luck good luck
I enjoyed reading the interview on Runner's Lounge. It's great to get to know the person behind the blog. I hope the certification class goes well.
Sounds like a great weekend!! Enjoy your class!!!
Missed the before mojo but here's a large slice of recovery mojo!
dang.
Im sorry you missed the frosty as well.
Id have LOVE to have seen the 'stache!!
What an awesome interview!
I'm sure the certification will go well.
I have enjoyed reading your Open Mic Interview. You ROCKS!!!!
9 hours? Wow - GOOOOD LUCK with the spinning certification. I will be crossing my fingers and toes for you.
you would tear barbara walters up..
not even close...
;)
Oh I'm excited to read all about you at the Runner's Lounge. Hope your certification went awesome!
How did the Spin Cert go????
Post a Comment