- Horse drawn carriage with a couple my parents age strolling around.
- Family of deer ran across the street right in front of me. Xenia this is where I could really appreciate your post, except it would have probably been my blood.
- Big dog with the hugest balls ever ran right in front of my tri sis Gena. Poor thing had to brake hard.
- Damn teenage boy full of testosterone in a big truck insisted on riding on my back tire hard till finally deciding to go around 3 inches from my left side. To then sit at the stop sign chatting with his friend. I had to unclip at the stop sign lower my shades and give him the eye.
Gena was beyond awesome to me. The first loop she hung back with me and had me draft her. She wanted my front tire 6 inches behind her back tire *I try not to be 6 in. from anything too long, they tend to crash into each other* Gena would tell me to listen to her gearing and follow suit when we would take hills. She also told me to start loving those hills. Once I really love them I will work with them and not against them. It made sense, the more I continue to fear the hills and let them conquer me the hills will get me every time. I told Gena for the first time it really feels like I am riding my bike. I felt like one with the road. I can't thank Gena enough for hanging back with me a loop. With all the awesome people I have encountered sharing their wealth of knowledge; all I can do is to pay it forward while continuing to let them know how much they are appreciated.
I did a 15 minute run off the bike and I felt the calves really tight with a slight burn in the quads. Not a enjoyable run but done. Today is a DOR, which I will enjoy to it's fullest because the weekend training schedule is loaded!
Shane and I were talking at the breakfast table this morning and he said we can go look at tri bikes this weekend. He will take my Baby Girl. He wants to do a super sprint tri in September just to beat my sister's boyfriend. LOL! I love when that competitive side he hides from my ego shows on him. Oh yea, might have to come off the DOR this evening and seal the deal ;-)
Thursday's Workout:
Bike 19.4 Miles (15.3mph) including 2x 8 min recovery
Run off 15 minutes (11:31)
May need to have this installed on the bike.
Some of the tri team at the track Tuesday. Tri sis Gena is to left of my Coach K who is digging in her bag o' tricks.
I have like a million chins, and don't get me started on the arms. Trying to stay positive Miz...I do however see some leg definition coming about.
28 comments:
You are looking good, Hon. Damn. I look like a bowling pin when I run. :D
Your running outfit is super cute! I love it!
Why are you still here? You should BE AT THE BIKE SHOP ALREADY :-)
Fantastic job! Keep it up! :)
Looking good!
Nice to know that when you see a lovely scene in nature like that, I've tainted you to see it otherwise.
Awesome. :)
You look fantastic, Viv!
Sounds like the tri training is going great. Enjoy your trip to the bike shop!
I love my Nike running top like that. Thank goodness the chafe stains keep washing out alright :-)
There should be a breathilizer start on those trucks to ensure the driver isn't full of testosterone prior to starting. I h8 hillbillyz like that!
You're looking great girlfriend! Keep it going!
Always looking good while working it, Mommacita!
I am LMAO! ONLY YOU would check out the dog's balls. Ok, maybe you and me :P
You're doing great! keep it up and keep smiling!!
Your doing FABULOUS Viv!
It's great that Shane wants to do a Tri! Is he gonna start blogging now?? ROFL
It's funny that you mention your chin and arms because the first thing I thought was..."Wow, do I see cut muscle in Viv's legs??"
I suppose it all depends on the perspective. Your confidence is the very first thing I see. Don't let things that won't be around for much longer get in the way of that because it's your best feature!
1) A TRI BIKE!!!!!!!!!!! That is all I have to say about that.
2) Javamom is stomping her foot because she wants a matchy outfit like Viv's. Viv is a running fashion plate.
3) The girls look all locked up tight. Did you get a new bra (shut it boyz Viv and I can talk about this stuff).
4) You look fandago HOT girl!
I am cracking up of the BIG DOG HUGE BALLS. and have to add that my mastiff had a *pair* (!) before I had em, well, removed :)
youre looking and doing GREAT.
Miz.
Sounds like you had a good ride! The last picture of yourself... you look like your enjoying yourself! That's awesome! You look WONDERFUL! :)
You look amazing in that photo! I'm so glad I found your blog and am totally inspired by all you have done in the past year. I think it's important to remind people that not all "athletes" look like skinny models, and not all skinny models are athletes. You look beautiful and powerful. Way to go!
TRI on Chica!!
Good Stuff! Keep that focused TRI-tude, love it!
Great job. Way to conquer those hills, keep it up
You look so happy running!! A horse drawn carriage, that's a first.
Keep it up! You are doing great.
I love how your outfits are always matchy-match.
Great PIC, LOVE It!
You are so cute all matching and stuff ;)
I haven't posted an in action shot yet. I am scary while running, LMAO.
Sounds like you are getting to work out with some great people!!!
6" holy smokes that's close!
Viv you are looking fabulous! congrats on getting the tri bike.
I'm impressed that you're smiling when you're running! I usually have a frown and a triple chin going on. :-)
LOL,
Your comment on the dog with the huge balls cracked me up.
Keep us updated on the tri bike!
Look at Viv, you hot mama!!! seriously, look like a pro runner out there on the track and all fashionalbe and all!
I agree about finally connecting with the road instead of working against it. Makes total sense! Me too, chica!
Viv you inspire me to try getting on a bike soon! First I need to buy one. :) There are several bike trails near my house. I definitely need a bike.
Good job on the weight lost! You are nearing 100 WOW!! AWESOME!
You look fantastic Viv! Your energy is amazing.
HAHAHA!!! You had me at dog with big balls!! That is awesome.
Post a Comment