Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Sixty


  • Ran 3 miles on Saturday, it was super rough right till I finished.

  • Went to a hockey game for the first time, it was super exciting.







  • Caught the UFC fight at a super crowded BW3's.




  • The Giants won the Super Bowl, and I love that.

  • I ate super terribly all weekend.

  • I have lost 60 pounds since June, and feel super about it.

  • Ran across some old pics this weekend, realizing how super fat I was.




  • I came to terms that I still have a super 60 more pounds to lose.

  • It is my 60th post to this is super supportive blogworld.

  • It is Super Tuesday tomorrow.

14 comments:

J~Mom said...

Girl you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! 60 hats off to you and your hard work!! Keep up the great work!!!

Nancy said...

SWEET MOTHER, you are S-U-P-E-R!! 60 POUNDS!!?? You look awesome. Give yourself a pat on the back from me :D

Tammy said...

Wow, Viv!
What a SUPER transformation you are making in your life!

You look fantastic!

Yasmin said...

You got rid of 60lbs, so you know you can lose the next 60.

I love going to hockey games, the lower skilled leagues (read not the NHL) are so much fun to watch!

Carly said...

*gasp* your FIRST hockey game?! Hockey is life here in MN.

Viv, you are beautiful! You look fantastic! You should be so proud of all your hard work.

Diario de Elysia said...

Vivi, que CHULA! :whistling:

Inspiring! Truly!

Pokey said...

Viv!!!!!!!!! I so cannot believe that is you - you look so fantastic now!!!!!!

60 pounds - holy crap. You are doing AMAZING!!!!!!

You dont seriously want/need to lose another 60, do you????

Delane said...

Viv you have made such a transformation! YOu look just beautiful!

Marcy said...

WHHHHHOOOOOOOOA!!! OMG!! You look freekin f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c!! Wht an Awesome accomplishment! And here's to the 60lbs more! ;-)

Melissa said...

Awesome job Viv!! Honestly, I'm very proud of you, despite any of my bitter comments. You look amazing now and I don't even remember you looking like you did in that picture (I guess that means I really do love you).

Timmy said...

OMG! You should be SO PROUD of yourself for losing 60lbs!

They have used a song on Biggest Loser. It is by Heather Small and part of the lyrics are: "...what have you done today to make you feel proud?" You should be VERY PROUD!

Jess said...

Super duper!

Margo said...

Holy crap!!!! Awesome job!!! You definitely need to give me some pointers because I would love to lose 60 lbs!

Shane said...

Viv...hey honey...I am so proud of your accomplishments and cheer you on...but remember...I love you unconditionally. Seeing you happy makes me happy and when Momma is happy...everybody is happy. Love you and keep it up...u can do it!