All right, who is passing around the cooties in blog land? I woke up with a sore throat, and achy bod this morning. I decided to use Marcy’s recovery method, and feed my cold cheese danish, except I am chugging it down with ½ a gallon of orange juice. I came to this funky conclusion that my body needs a bunch of extra calories to feel better, right?!
So, I have been on the couch watching crappy morning shows. Maury’s show is quite comical. It was no surprise that today’s topic is this chick is who looking for the father of her baby, but she has no idea of who it could be after she banged a 100 guys. I wonder if she banged 100 guys just during that ovulation cycle or since she remembered, damn it sure has been a while since I needed to by tampons.
I have also been reading almost every running blog ever published. So, that should explain why I am close to the first comment on every blog today. It stinks that no workouts went down today. I missed swimming class today, and that is the one workout I should not be scratching off the list. Have I mentioned I might drown swimming 488 yards? It is quite possible since after 200 yards I am looking for the closest wall.
Great, school is out and now I can hear the kids next door having their usual basketball throw down, so much for nap.
11 comments:
I hope you feel better! Even when you are sick you are still fitter than me! ;)
Poor Viv, I hope you feel better soon. LMAO on the Maury commentary.
funny you refer to germs as cooties...i thoght that was a generational thing..
nice to know the "young people" use the term...
60 lbs lost to date...tremendous
grammys...yes, beyonce and tina were great..how bout bocelli and groban..
Oh darn I hope you recover quickly.
Feel better soon!! Marcy should patent that recovery method!
You are lookin sooooooooo good!! I think everyone has the "crud" Lets kick it! haha
I'm sorry chica!! I'm FINALLY getting better. That cheese danish sure does wonders :P LOL
OMFG I DIE of laughter over Paternity Test Maury, those chicks and the dudes that come to be tested make me LMAO. Seriously now, what's the point in even finding out? You know none of those dudes are going to pay up the child support anyway, and you just embarrassed your skanky butt on national tv for what?
Hope you feel better soon Viv! Ugh, I hear you on the crappy morning TV...I was home sick from work yesterday and there was not much on. I agree with the calorie-ladden recovery method, although it wouldn't work for my nasty stomach flu.
How are you feeling today? I'll have to remember the cheese danish remedy next time I get cooties.
I LOL when I read your comments about Maury's show. Really. Does it really matter after that many encounters?
Oh, Viv. Sorry you have the crud!
I'm knocking on wood before I tell you... I don't get sick. I haven't had a cold in the last 2 years.
Running from your cooties now!
Girl, you should get one of those nasty saliene gravy boat things that you stick saliene water up one side of your nose & it goes all thorough your sinuses like a crazy straw & shoots out the other nostril. It's horribly gross & I thought I would pass out the first time I did it, but girl it works!
Both CVS & Walgrees were out of the gravy boat method, so I got the squirt bottle one & it is supposed to be better.
http://www.neilmed.com/
Post a Comment