Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Two Run Day

Still trying to catch up with you guys. I am about to head out to run with the PIM group. We have a 3 mile Indian line, which are fun except I know we will have a couple fast pacers in my group. I did 5 this morning, and ready for 3 more. I will make it my mission to catch up with the rest of the blogs tonight.

Today's Workout:
AM Run 5 Miles (12:43)
PM Run 3 Miles (11:33)

14 comments:

Kevin said...

Hmm indian line. I had to google that . sounds like a fun workout

AnnaBanana said...

Holy crap -- I didn't realize you had already done 5 miles -- you're a superwoman!

Nancy said...

Smokes, woman. I'm not worthy. :D

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

Nice way to get back to ur trainings....ur trip looked like a great time, love the pics!

triguyjt said...

way to hit both runs viv.......

i gotta google the indian line thingy?????

Jess said...

Wow, two a days!? Look at you!

P.O.M. said...

Oh yeah! Surf City is the bomb-dizzle! I've done it the last 2 years. Well technically, the first year it was called something else. Anyway, it's fun. Then afterwards it's superbowl party drinking time! ha ha.

Anonymous said...

i googled the indian line and all google wants to tell me has nothing to do with running. s'plain, please?

Tiggs said...

I run past you, but don't know who you are to wave :) I'm always running at the same time the PIMsters are out. What group are you in?

TX Runner Mom said...

Welcome back Viv!!! Love the pics...it looks like ya'll had an awesome time! Way to go in getting back to WW and the workouts. :-) I'm sure you'll be ready for that tri in no time.

Wes said...

That's getting back into the swing of things... Glad you had a good time on vacation! Stomach bug be damned!!!

Timmy said...

I've seen people do that Indian Line thing and it scares me. I'd be afraid to get in group with a bunch of fast runners. I'd be the one to pass out or slow everybody down. LOL

Mendy said...

Awww... that "indian run" comment takes me back to my Military days.

J~Mom said...

Nice runs girl!! You are so sweet to go back and get caught up! I loved your comments! :>D