On the plane en route to Puerto Rico
Dinner in Puerto Rico. Lil' Buster thought it would be funny for it to be upside down
The view from our room in Puerto Rico
Lil' Buster doing a coin toss to see who he would sleep with. Grandparents won, whoohooo!
With my parents at "The View" in St. Lucia. Ironic since there were 4 ladies that ran the place..LOL
It's sad when I pass out before my parents
My nervous smile since I am crawling in and over Hell's Gate
We got back from vacation on Saturday. I spent two days doing what seemed to be mountains of laundry. It was a lovely vacation with the family. I only did one spin class, and a little hiking but it was more leisurely. There was however, a lot of eating with plenty of fruity drinks. I had a 5 pound gain for the week. It was a reminder how quickly I can revert to my old ways. The positive side is that it's done. I am now in damage control mode riding the Weight Watchers wagon.
Yesterday, I went for my first run in over 10 days. I was supposed to do 5 miles, which turned into a miserable 3 miles with lots of walking. I blame my lack of exercise last week, and that I was still getting over the stomach flu I got the last day of the cruise. Who the hell gets a stomach virus, and still gets a 5 pound gain for the week?!? That would be me. Today I went to a spin class bricked with a 1 mile run, and a way cut short 2000 yard swim which turned into a 350 yard swim. I still love to quit that swimming! I had a tough time with today's workout as well. I flipped off for a week so I can expect it to be super challenging for the next few days. I have the Ironbabe super sprint in less than two weeks. I hope that I can pull myself together by than.
I have been busy catching up with things. I look forward to catching up with you guys tonight after dinner. I have like 150 posts in Google Reader :-O I also went to the tri club meeting in my area last night. I gotta blog about that this week.
18 comments:
WOOHOO!! Welcome home! I love your pictures!! You look awesome!! Love the boys in the tux photo and your formal photo!! CUTE!
I was just thinking about you today! I'm so glad you're back! I miss my Viv! ;-)
I can't tell you how jealous I am of your trip *sigh* Bitch! LOL JK!
Sounds like it was a great trip. My wife and I are taking a cruise to P.R., St Thomas, and St Maarten in Dec and cant wait
Welcome home! Hey I think one spin class on a cruise - is awesome! You will get back into the swing of things... no worries!
(your stalker) Em
I didn't end up going to the UFC fights... sorry I didn't email you!
Glad you had a wonderful time! I gained a bunch of weight the last time I went on a cruise, but the dang waiters NEVER let my water glass get below two sips. They were always filling the dang thing. It will come off quick once you get back to your regular schedule.
Hey Viv - great pics! I'm jealous too! Aaron and I had a sliver of a chance to go to PR, but we can't go. I shall live vicariously through you. Do tell me more about it. The room view looks fantastic!!
welcome home! your views increased because i think i checked back 5 times a day, forgetting you were on vacation. glad you had a good time! don't worry about slipping, it's not called "vacation" for nothing!! LOL
Oh man, the pics are gorgeous. Looks like a fabulous time. We missed you! I am having a bit of a hard time getting back into the swing too after 8 days off. I guess the first few are just going to suck. Let that be a lesson to us.
Good luck with the damage control. Hope you do better than me.
HUGS
Nanc
Thanks for all the pics -- looks like a wonderful time! And don't fret the 5 lbs, once you're back into your routine, those will melt off!
Wow! Great pics! Looks like you had a fantastic trip.
Eh, don't fret those 5 lbs. They'll be gone before you know it.
Looks liek you guys had fun and you got some major sun :)
Sorry we couldn't meet up. I had some other friends in PR too and we couldn't connect either. wah.
I have only been on ONE cruise and came home with a 10 lb gain!!! Damn cruises. ha ha.
Sounds like you had fun! I'm jealous.
Don't worry about the 5#s.
And your legs will feel normal soon.
Love the pictures! You look hawt! And I am still insanely jealous. ;)
You are awesome for getting back on track even when it is hard. I really envy your drive...
Your man is HAWT. (seems like you're a good match that way)
The super sprint will get you back in fighting shape. I'm glad you had a great time.
Love the pictures! Don't worry - you'll be back into the swing of things in no time! ;)
give it awhile, viv...you'll be back and going full speed.
geat pics... the bride and i have a photo from that same spot on the hill at st. lucia...gorgeous.....hey a cruise is supposed to be leisurely...glad you enjoyed it....
great pics! looks like y'all had a fun time. :-)
I too LOVED your pictures! You and your family all look so good together! 5 lbs will be easy to take off, and you'll do it in no time.
Post a Comment