Thursday, April 17, 2008

Kokomo

Aruba, Jamaica ooo I wanna take you Bermuda, Bahama come on pretty mama Key Largo, Montego baby why don't we go Jamaica Bodies in the sand Tropical drink melting in your hand Well be falling in love To the rhythm of a steel drum band Down in Kokomo..


I will not be going to those places. It will be more like flying to Puerto Rico tomorrow morning than Saturday evening boarding The Crown Princess to Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, Tortola, St. Thomas/St. John. I will be getting my runs in, maybe a few spin classes while on board for fun. I promised no hardcore (like I'm hardcore..LOL!) tri training to the family. I tried to pack my tri training book, and got a cross eyed look from the hubby. I opted for light hearted chick lit instead. So, I will be reading, drinking, dancing, lounging, gambling, snorkeling (not swimming unless chased by a huge fish), and soaking up the sun with beautiful beaches. I may not get on the Internet since they charge a small fortune per minute, and I will be busy see above...HAHAHA! I will have my BlackBerry when on land so if you catch the UFC fight Saturday, e-mail me (contact seection on the left) who won the St. Pierre/Serra fight, please. I will be missing it, and doubt I will hear about it on the islands. Catch up with you guys when I return.

Bon voyage!!

You may want to set your DVR for the Paris Marathon & Boston Marathon airing on Versus.

Running Knitter, good luck with the Tillman run, and have fun!

Lisa, best of luck with the tri. I know you will rock it!

Have a Happy Birthday, Jess!





23 comments:

CoachLiz said...

Have a great cruise!!!

The Young Family said...

Have a great cruise! They are so fun, went on our first cruise two years ago and can't wait to go on another. My hubby and I love UFC - I will email you the results we are going to a fight party. Some things I do just make me laugh - in my mid thirties going to a fight party!

have fun!

Carly said...

Viv, have fun on your cruise! I am LMAO at that you had to promise to leave the Tri stuff home. I think you need a 12 step program!

Marcy said...

Ooohhh you bitch! LOL JK! Have fun!! ;D

Wes said...

Aww man! I wanna go!!! :-) You have a great time! Training while on vacation is part of the FUN :-D

Jess said...

Thank you!

Have a fun cruise!

Diario de Elysia said...

Awesome, have fun, and get a great tan para me!

Besos, and you two be safe!

TX Runner Mom said...

Enjoy your cruise! It sounds heavenly. Hope we get to see some of the pics. :-) BTW, I'm sure we'll be watching the UFC fight on Sat...my hubby is addicted to UFC.

Nancy said...

oooooooooooooooooooooo, sounds awesome and now I have that damn song in my head. Have a fantastic time, Chickie.

Anonymous said...

oooh, have fun!! come back and post tropical pictures and fruity drinks so i can live vicariously through you.

Timmy said...

I guess my invitation to the cruise got lost in the mail. :-)

Have F-U-N!

Tammy said...

Have fun on your cruise, Viv!
I'm so jealous!

Margo said...

Have fun!! Can't wait to hear about it!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! Have a wonderful time!! :)

J~Mom said...

Thank you for the shout out and have a super de duper fun time!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

E said...

Thanks so much! Have fun on your cruise!

I tagged you for the 6 word meme. Hope you feel like playing along (obviously after your cruise!) but if not, then that's OK too.

triguyjt said...

went on that same exact cruise last march...awesome time...

have a great cruise..
ohh i know you'll be in the gym on the ship...burning out the motor on one of those treadmills...haha

don't forget to zip line and bike and spelunk and all that stuff....
hey...go see a cricket match...very cool

Christine said...

awwww have a great cruise! My cruise is what got me started running. The story is on the blog! Take lots of pics:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pokey said...

NICE!! Have a great cruise Viv!!!

Mendy said...

Yeah Viv! Have a blast and take lots of pictures to share when you return. Loved your pictures from the long run.

Did I mention - I'm sooooo jealous!

Al's CL Reviews said...

I NEED a new post from you. Don't you know these blogs are my drug!

Vickie said...

OMG. I was on that boat back in February! I got sick on that boat too. Do you think there's something up with that??