Saturday, March 29, 2008

It Happened !!

Hey Guys, I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend. I wanted to let you all know I felt better by Friday, and was able to complete the triathlon! It was difficult, but like the say the pride will outlast the pain. I hope the pain part goes away soon, cause I am feeling a lot of pain, and pride. Here are the #'s and I will post a report when I feel alive again :-)
Love you all for the encouragement I have felt from all of you!

Bib 920 Vivian CXXXX Spring TX USA 34(WTF I'm 33) F 1:48:18 Overall 134 Division 54/102

500M Swim Time
15:06
500M Swim Pace
3:01/M
T1 Time
03:55
12.5M Bike Time
48:58
12.5M Bike Pace
15.3mph

T2 Time
01:40

3.1M Run Time
38:36
3.1M Run Pace
12:27/M

19 comments:

E said...

Yahoo!!! You did it! Congrats!

Timmy said...

OMG! When you didn't post anything for a few days I figured you were still feeling really ill and decided not to do it!

...and you did it!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy said...

I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!!!


YAAAAA HOOOOOOO!! You Rock!!!

I'm so excited for you and proud of you!

XOXO

Yasmin said...

Whoo hoo! I knew no girlie cold could keep you down.

I want to be like you when I grow up.

Delane said...

woot way to go viv!!!! Such and accomplishment! Be proud.

TX Runner Mom said...

Wooohooo, way to go Chica!!! I can't wait to read the full report. CONGRATS!!!

Jess said...

Yay! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more.

Carly said...

WTG VIV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did awesome! You are right the pain is temporary, you have bragging rights forever.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Viv! You rock!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Viv! Awesome!

~paige~

Wes said...

Congrats on finishing your triathlon! Woo hoo! The pain will go away. The thrill will last forever :-)

AnnaBanana said...

WHOOPEEEE!!!!!

(But I would have been proud of you no matter what - you rock, girl!)

Diario de Elysia said...

awesome, so glad you were able to do it. You should be very proud.

J~Mom said...

I am jumping up and down over here!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DID IT!!!!!! YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!

Marcy said...

WHOOOO HOOOOO Viv!! ;D ;D CONGRATS!! ;D You so rock chica! Not only that but you are hardcore! My butt would've been in bed LOL

Melissa said...

Good job Viv!! You did awesome. It was fun running around to see you at all your checkpoints lol.

Al's CL Reviews said...

Awesome Viv!!!
ALB

J Duarte said...

Good Job Viv! Awesome! Look at you go on that bike! Congrats :)

P.O.M. said...

Yeah! You are a tri-athlete!