Friday, March 21, 2008

70%

Thank you so much for all your well wishes, and knowledgeable advice. I really appreciate all the advice and support you offer. I have more confidence about this tri now after all your comments. I feel a lot better today after 2 days in bed, luckily my MIL was on spring break too, and took Lil' Buster for a couple of days. I am still a bit congested, and a bit cloudy feeling from all the pseduephedrine. I am going to take it easy today, but stay out of bed most of the day just to get used to being upright. Depending on how I feel tomorrow morning I will decide on the open water swim clinic.

I want to publicly thank SWIGZ for replacing my hydration bottle. I purchased a SWIGZ hydration bottle at the sporting store a couple weeks back, and when I went to use it there was a hole in the bottle. I had thrown away the receipt, and the store would not take it back. I sent the hydration bottle company an email, and they were generous enough to replace it, and send me a couple extra. This bottle has two compartments, and it is convenient for longer runs or rides. I fill one side with Gatorade, and fill the other side with water...yada,yada,yada, I love it!


Has anyone else been sucked in to this March Madness?!? I usually don't follow college basketball, or NBA for that matter, but did some bracket picks for a fellow blogger's great charity cause. So, I find myself cheering, and cussing at the TV in my best nasal voice.
I was watching The View one day of my sickness, and Tracy Ullman was on doing the best Renee Zellweger impression. I found the clip, but you have to go forward about 1 minute & 1/2 of crap before you get to the impression portion of the clip.



I hope all of you have a fantastic holiday weekend!

12 comments:

Marcy said...

ROFLMAO at that clip "Great, Great, Great I can't see" HAHAHAHAHAA
Now that is the true sign of a SAHM, watching The View :P

I'm glad you're feeling on the up, chica :-) I'm totally going to have to check out those SWIGZ.

Anonymous said...

I go MAD for March Madness. However if you ask me anything about the technicalities of the game I am clueless. All I know is they bounce the ball and try to make it into the hoop.

Glad you are feeling better. I am slowing making progress.

Timmy said...

Glad you're feeling better! And those are cool bottles. I have never seen those before. Glad the company did you right. :-) Did you send them a link to your blog?

I saw Tracy Ullman the other day and she made me giggle.

Carly said...

LMAO at the Renee clip!
I am glad you are feeling better. there has been some serious funk going around blogland.

I have never seen that type of water bottle before. I am going to have to try one of those. I am a hyrdration-ho.

Jess said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better!

I don't watch sports, so I'm immune to the "madness"!

Christine said...

that water bottle looks freakin awesome! Maybe you should write them a letter and see if they might send your pal runninduff one too!! haha

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

that Bottle looks pretty neat I never seen them before may have to try it out.

Great Clip...lol

Glad ur feeling better Have a Happy Easter!!

Yasmin said...

I'm going to have to check that bottle out, too. I've never seen it. Maybe your town is a test city for them.

So I signed up for Tri Training and the Danskin Triathlon in June.

You, Kath and Robin gave me the bug!

TX Runner Mom said...

I am clueless when it comes to the March Madness, but I'm glad you're feeling better!!! BTW, that bottle looks really cool!

Diario de Elysia said...

Glad you are feeling better woman!

Nancy said...

HA HA loved that squinting. That's also the boob grabbing incident, don't know if you saw that part but it was pretty funny.

Hope you are better by now.

Mendy said...

Glad you're doing better!

Very cool about the bottles. I have not seen anything like those. Very cool they sent you some too!

Bummer - can't see the clip while at work....