Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Random Nothings


I had a rest day lined up for today since I had a hair appointment at gym time. Also, my arms are killing me since it is the only thing I can work out. I thought I would show off the hair freshly colored and cut. It took three pics to get one worth posting. Here are all three...






I thought I would do the 5 random things about myself as seen at Jess's blog & Marcy's blog. Great blogs!!


1. I have to make the bed's daily. Even if I am about to sleep in them.


2. I misspell everything, and much to my embarrassment my grammar is at a fourth grade level. I write like I speak, which consists of plenty of run on sentences, and fragments when I am mad.


3. I brush my teeth in the shower.


4. I get sleepy everyday at 3PM no matter what I am in to.


5. I love high heels with the pointy toes, and that show toe cleavage.


The whole random thing has sparked a thing I can do for my blog daily. Since, I am so mundane compared to those awesome blogs out there. I will do a random thought of the day. Not totally orginal since P.O.M. does a song of the day, which is so signature.


Random thought of the day: When I go to Starbucks and order my tall non fat iced coffee with two Splenda, I always get the feeling that they give me whole milk.


6 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi Viv!

I like the random thoughts!
Your hair looks fantastic!!!

Oh, to have a Starbucks in my tiny town. How wonderful that would be...

Jess said...

You know, I always wonder if they're giving me non-fat milk too. I mean, if I worked there, I would kinda get a kick outta subbing whole or 2% for skim, and I would think devilish thoughts, like: "Ha! I'm secretly making you fat!"

I like your random thoughts. I too like to have the bed made, which is ironic since it was the one thing I hated and thought was pointless when I was growing up. But now? I think a made bed makes the whole bedroom look nice.

Margo said...

Your hair looks cute!

Anonymous said...

Love love LOVE the hair! You're gorgeous! (Lisa again...)

Timmy said...

OMG Now you have me concerned that they haven't been giving me Sugar-free Gingerbread syrup AND non-fat milk. I think my baristas like me but I guess one can never be too sure, huh?

P.O.M. said...

Your hair looks great!

Random stuff: I also love the point's. My bf does not but I still wear them.

Houston was soooo quick. In and out for meeting. But I will be back for a week in December.