Friday, November 16, 2007

Ankle Air Alphabet?!?

Today is the kind of gorgeous day that running should be done!
Eh, this leg is really starting to get on my bad side. I had Physical Therapy yesterday, and left with my leg feeling worse than it did when I got there. I did receive some great massages, than we did a few calf strengthening exercises, I hope they work. I have been doing the exercises myself, twice a day as I was told, followed with ice. By the way, why do I always get a chic therapist. The hottie PT guy had a line of cougars waiting for him to rub them. I hope this PT thing works. I have this fear that I will be fine in six weeks only to relapse a few weeks down the line. Planning on some pool running this weekend, and I may be able to do some cycling after Thanksgiving. I am so ready for it!
Did anyone catch "Grey's Anatomy" this week? That show is getting a little off from where it once was. I may just be grumpy lately, cause Meridith is working my last nerve.
Random thought of the day: Will I ever outgrow watching music videos or MTV reality shows.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I freaking can't stand Meredith either....drives me crazy

Marcy said...

LMAO!! You know, it ALWAYS works out that way doesn't it? You getting stuck with the chick *sigh*

You're hair looks AWESOME BTW!!! And I'm TOTALLY with you on #2. I have the worst grammar ever LOL

P.O.M. said...

MTV Shows are still great. Of course I would only admit that here.

PS: You;ve been tagged!
http://piecesofme1.blogspot.com/

Yasmin said...

Viv, this is re a comment you left on my blog. See if you are a candidate for orthotics. I remember them helping when I played soccer in high school. I stopped rolling my ankle once I got them.

GL with the PT!