Not much to report here. The race I had been looking forward to for 6 weeks is here tomorrow. It would have been a step up for me, a 5miler. My son, is still doing the 1 mile race, and my family is doing the 3 mile walk. I will be there to cheer them on! It was my idea that we all got out there and did something active Thanksgiving morning. Well, there will always be more right....
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving & best of luck to those of you with Turkey Trots!
2 comments:
So sorry that you won't be able to complete the 5 miler tomorrow morning...
enjoy your Turkey Day!
It's great that you have encouraged your family to get active on a day that is normally associated with eating.
Getting your family out there and moving is a HUGE accomplishment!!
You'll be there next time and even though you feel like your success has fallen short....this is the sweetest success yet! Being a source of inspiration for the people who trully love you is a true testiment to your power .....wow, just wow
Paige
Post a Comment