The scale scared me straight this evening! Back on the wagon tomorrow. I have my follow up with the Dr. on Tuesday, and keeping my fingers crossed for some cycling, and maybe elliptical.
Random thought of the day: How come it takes me almost a month to lose 8 pounds, but yet they can pack back on after a few days of pigging out?

7 comments:
I hear you on the random thought. They need to come up with exercise equivalents on food. Like 1 cookie = 45 minutes of biking and so forth. I probably wouldn't put half the stuff in my mouth if they did LOL
Hope you get a good report from the doc!
Good luck at the dr's tomorrow!!
I know what you mean about how easy it is to gain weight. I keep gaining back the same pounds over and over!!
Oh, and how weird is this! My blog is at a College (Undergrad) level!?? I always knew I was a NERD, with my big words and such.
Good luck tomorrow.
It's going to take all the strength in the world to get my arse to the gym tonight.
Good Luck at the Doc's tomorrow!
Paige
I sooo know what you mean in regards to the lbs. Not fun!!
Good luck with the Dr!
Post a Comment