So, I thought I would do 5 facts with visual aids.
THA RULZ:
- link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
- share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
- tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
- let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog
- I love going to baseball games, since I could remember.

- I rolled with a big entourage as a kid.

- I loved & still love Madonna.

- I had an afro as a child, and for some reason I liked to run around commando.
- I was in a beauty pageant, and while others showed their talent of playing the piano and violin. I chose to dance and lip sync to "Lucky Star". Mom & Dad must have been proud.
Random thought of the day: Why do people remove their car emblems off their car. If have a Kia and you remove the Kia emblem, and put Lexus tail lights. I still know it is a Kia. Ride it proudly!


7 comments:
HAHAHA!!! I looove the Lucky Star picture!! You're spot on with that outfit!! At least you had outgrown your love of going commando before the talent show!
OMG I can relate to some of these!! I too had a big afro (for some reason my Grandmother thought it would be cool to take her 6 y.o GD and get her a perm?!?) Totally morifying!
hmmmm viv your hair..its gotten so blond
Oh sweetness. I like the picture "list." Might have to steel that one some day.
Madonna totally rules. Forever and Always.
I love the visuals!
I love MADONNA TOO! Those pictures are priceless!
When Madonna first came on the scene I wasn't so sure about her. You see, the first time I actually saw her perform was on the MTV Awards when she rolled around the stage in a wedding dress. Through the years I started to appreciate her business sense, ability to reinvent herself and her music.
Have you watched Little Miss Sunshine? If not, you have to at least watch the last part of it when she competes in the beauty pageant. It will remind you of your last photo!
Post a Comment