I broke down and got a much needed headlamp. I was holding out and running mostly in the dark at track on Tuesday. Let's face it, when I think headlamp the first vision that pops is my head is John Cusack in "Sixteen Candles" when geek Farmer Ted tells them to take those ridiculous things off. LOL! In the clip below you see two of the geeks in the trunk of a car with their headlamps on. I love that movie, a total classic in my book.My attempt to take a sexy headlamp picture. HAHAHA! I look beyond geeky!
Best of luck to my Strive Teammates, and Wes racing the ulmitate distance this weekend!
Have a safe happy Halloween weekend!


23 comments:
The headlamp is definitely sexy looking!
Yeah...that headlamp is HAWT!
Thanks for the 16 Candles clip...hahahahahah. You're right...total classic (you forgot the duuuuuude)
i have a headlamp too! works great :) i think my light is smaller than yours though.
Bwah!!
I got to relive Sixteen Candles earlier this year when I watched it with my daughter... it was her first time. Love that movie!
I was just watching another movie that I can quote, but she had never seen, with her over the weekend... Bill and Ted dude!!
The headlamp made me laugh! You look so HAWT with it!
Good job on the 7 miles.
HAHA great shot chica! I got armband glow things cuz the headlamp just didn't do it for me.
Oh, and how dare you escape the long run for so long :-). Bad Viv ;-)
I covet your headlamp.
Happy Halloween to you and your family!
I just run in the dark. but, I need to rent 16 Candles, I forgotten most of it.
"She's totally serious Ass Wipe!"
Favorite movie line of all time.
I just got a litle blinking thing to put on my shirt. But day light savings is tonight so dark mornings no more. yippppppyyy
The headlamp looks REAL nice.
hell yeah I love 16 Candles. Glad to see you back at the track the other night.
Bringing sexxxy back, 1 headlamp at a time.
Are you going spelunking after your run with that light??
Great headlamp! I have one that clips to my hat so that It doesnt bounce or rub
Love the headlamp. Sixteen candles is the BEST!
Hope you have a very Happy Halloween.
The headlamp is stylin'! But, seriously, it can be a lifesaver of light in the depths of early morning darkness. I have not been brave enough yet, plus I don't lik things on my head. I carry a small light and wear a red blinky light on my fuel belt.
Sixteen Candles. Love it!
I hate to break to you, but as smoking as you are, you aint' gonna make that sexy. I don't think Matt Damon could make that sexy.
I would if I should consider one of these.
Glad you are feeling better, Viv. You are going pretty hard. Maybe dieting hard too for the challenge? Whatever it was, glad you are back.
I actually asked for a headlamp last year and got two!! I thought they made me a really tough gal. hee hee. Have fun with it.
Hugs.
Nanc
I hear ya on the head lamp. I really need to get one too, but I'm not ready!
I broke down and got a headlamp as well but I strapped it around my chest and made goofball "I AM IROMNAN!" jokes.
OMG! I have not seen 16 candles in probably 16 or 20 years. Anthony Michael Hall and John Cusack look SOOOO young.
If I was still running in the dark mornings, I would totally get a headlamp- definitely one as sexy as yours. But my sparse runs are in the afternoon now, so I'm good for now.
Love the Sixteen Candles. At chez RooBabs, we are always making Long Duk Dong jokes. LOL!
I don't know momma! You are way too sexy for me in the headlamp!
Post a Comment