Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hey USAT... Now I'm Really 34

Coach Liz, said the other day she has felt the age she just turned this week since the beginning of tri season. USAT has a rule, well if you want to read about it's here. They have made me feel like I have been 34 since March. So much so that in any document I have filled out this year I have written 34 then scratched it out and put 33. Duh! Well, I really just turned 34 today that makes me move age groups next tri season to the 35-39 and they're are even faster there. I hope it just happens for me. Like I magically woke up today being fast. LOL!

I woke up this morning to Lil' Buster singing to me, "Happy Birthday, Spinner Girl" (yep, that is what he calls me lately..nice) and Shane handing me a big cup O' Starbucks. Primo!


Shane got a couple bonus points for this years gifts.
1. He writes 70.3 in 09 on my card....priceless.
2. Like a trashtastic mag with my girl LC from "The Hills".
3. A gift certificate for a professional bra fitting and bra. Hopefully, they can find sumfin' to lift these puppies high enough for me to eat lunch off of.
4. Lil' Buster picked out the 5hour energy because he saw a comerical on Nickelodeon that it is gives runners energy and is only 4 calories. Why are they even showing that commercial on Nickelodeon and even more so why does he know I am concerned about calories and energy?!?

Your weigh in's are due in my email inbox (email address on left margin..move your mouse over the "E-mail viv" tag and the email will show below on the left by your task bar) by Sunday October 12th (the earlier the better for your challenge host ;-) The challenge will close at that time. I will post sponsors and the final list of participants next week. Stay tuned....

30 comments:

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

Let me be the first to post "Happy Birthday" Viv

C said...

Happy birthday, Viv!!

Teacher Pursuits said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy! Happy! Happy Birthday!

Hope you have a great one!

Jess said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIV!!!

Runner Leana said...

Happy birthday Viv!!!!! Here's wishing you a fantastic 34!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday.

I would love to do the challenge.. but i need some info on it & i need your email so i can let you know my weight.. EEEHHH!!

:)

triguyjt said...

happy bee day viv

as for the puppies...do as The Bride jokes....hire a couple midgets to walk around under you holding them up...

thats if the bra option does not work..
just thinking...or was it my starbucks talking??

Al's CL Reviews said...

Happy Birthday!

I love Intimacy. It is where I got my sports bra. The only thing I didn't like, is they don't use a tape measure. They make you get naked from the waist up, feel you up and then determine your size. That was a little weird.

J~Mom said...

Oohhh let's talk regular bras...THE OPRAH bra. Hands down no doubt a girls best friend. Once you own one it's ALL you will wear. So run out and get an Oprah bra today. Tell them Javamom sent ya. They don't know Javamom but tell them anyway. They sell them at Nordies and Dillard's btw.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marcy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMACITA!!

Let me know about that 5 hr energy thing. I've seen it before also and wondered . . . . Could it be better than coffee?!?

Wes said...

Happy Birthday, Viv! L'il Buster likes to stay on top of the latest technology, especially if it helps out mom ;-)

Erin Leigh said...

Happy Birthday chica!!! LOL at "spinner girl." And I love the gifts. You have some good men in your life!

TNTcoach Ken said...

Let me be the 14th blogger to wish you a Happy Birfday!

Jess said...

Happy birthday!! Glad we still get one more year in the same AG!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Viv!!!

CoachLiz said...

Happy Birthday Viv!!!

Thanks for the shout out. Good Night I need a good bra fitting so I can buy something other than the ones they sell in the kids section of Target. I seriously doubt anyone makes a 36 AAA other than in the "tween bras".

Carly said...

Happy Birthday Viv! I hope you have a great day.

You will have my digits tomorrow AM

E said...

Happy Happy Birthday!

Smitty said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Thanks for the comment on my blog (the one that I thought nobody ever reads!) and I hope to see you down the road somewhere! I'll look forward to tracking your progress! Best wishes! Smitty in Idaho

Smitty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Viv!

I would like to be a part of the weight loss challenge but my computer is not cooperating with me! Will you please email me with your email address.

Thanks!
Steph

N.D. said...

aww, sounds like a nice day! happy birthday!

Nat said...

Happy Birthday VIv!!!

Hope your family spoil you rotten.

Jill said...

Happy Day!! Those look like some great gifts! I have never had a professional fitting, just the ones you give you at Dillards. You are going to have to let us know how it goes.

Kevin said...

Happy Birthday! I cant believe they advertise that on nick

Aka Alice said...

Happy Birthday to youuuuuu (can you tell I've had a glass of wine or two???)

RooBabs said...

Wow- lucky you to have such tuned in boys in your life. What cute gifts.

WalkSports.com said...

Putting together eDeerTracks and noticed that it was your birthday yesterday!

Happy Birthday and congratulations last Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday! Remember, you are only as old as you feel! (whatever the frick that means...)