Tuesday, May 13, 2008

With The 1/2 Days Away....

I must think about the important stuff like....What do I wear?? The weather is looking like low 50's, a wind of about 10mph & a 30% chance of rain. I hope the rain chances & wind will diminish by Sunday. I thought I really want to have a part of you, my blog buddies running with me. So, I'm throwing up a little poll a la' Marcy, and let you guys pick my outfit. I have worn all these during long training runs. That means no worries on all the things that can go wrong with the outfit. Yes, I am O.C.D. matchy, matchy like this.

The dress up doll, Viv.

I love when Java does the head replacement pics.

The Looks

"Livestrong" "Barney"


"Pretty in Pink" "Fierce Fuschia"

"Bonita Baby Blue" "Look At Me Lime"

"Teal Trekker"


26 comments:

E said...

I really like the fushia. I consider it a power color, so it will make you go faster! :)

J~Mom said...

Ah ahahhahahaha I love the doll!!! Cracked me the heck up and I do need to laugh these days!! At first I thought that was an outfit that you had and I was like dang..good for her!

I voted fuschia!

BTW I think you would shudder if you saw what I run in...nothing ever matches on training runs...ey yi yi!

Marcy said...

I LOOOOVVVVEEEE the Fushia. But I also dig the lime and pink because I have those tops :P Such good taste, Viv ;-)

Al's CL Reviews said...

You mean you match when you run?

Wes said...

I think they are all nice, but since I'm fashion impaired, I went by other "criteria" :-) Livestrong! for me!!!

Marcy said...

LMAO Viv! Yeah but it's different with kids. The things that are cute on kids don't necessarily fly with adults. Case in point: those pom pom dealys for hair.

It's not like he's a 40 y.o. man, KWIM? HAHAHAHHAAAA

Tammy said...

Wow! You are so coordinated!
I usually wear whatever happens to be clean...

Kevin said...

I usually just grab the first thing I get out of my drawer that is appropriate for the weather. I voted fuschia it definitely is fierce

Anonymous said...

i'm behind with my vote for the teal. but i love that you're all matchy matchy. i'm still trying to find clothes that will not bunch/ride/squish too much, and plus-sized pretty workout clothes don't exist. ugh.

i wonder how well i could run in a mumu?

Timmy said...

I voted before I read the comments. I voted for fierce fuschia. I like the word fierce and I think you would look good in fuschia.

One day I was totally color coordinated (yellow tank, black shorts with yellow trim, black socks with yellow martini glasses) and I received more comments (not in a good way) about my coordinated look. :-(

Tiggs said...

fuschia! I like the headband thingy that goes with it. I need one of those.

Good luck and have fun! Run Strong!

Yasmin said...

Where do you shop, viv? I thought I had some cute stuff, but you take the cake!

J Duarte said...

Awesome! Best of luck at this weekend half! Wooo Hoo! Gooo Viv!

Let me know how it went. Have FUN!

Maria said...

You know I HAD to pick the Livestrong look in honor of my boy Lance ~swoon~

I'm so excited you'll be here in a few days...get ready to chow down on a shitload of pasta on Saturday night :)

Al's CL Reviews said...

Totally off topic: I posted the pork recipe.

Carly said...

I vote for the fushia!

Jess said...

I'm really impressed with all of your outfits! My running clothes are so mis-matched, and now seeing this wardrobe selection you have, I'm feeling a bit like I need to shop!

CoachLiz said...

I voted for "look at me lime" because I just don't do pink. Go with the fierce fushia!

Unknown said...

Definitely fuschia - you'll be spotted easily.

Good luck (from a blog lurker.)

Anonymous said...

I dig the fushia also. Man, I need my head on that body too! LOL

Good luck!

Diario de Elysia said...

I am with j-mom, I never match..never

P.O.M. said...

I picked Barney just becuase it will be easy for your fam to see spot you in the crowd and make sure they get good pics!

You crack me up. I love this idea :)

TX Runner Mom said...

I love the fuschia! :-)

Nancy said...

Um, no one else is dying at the sheer AMOUNT of choices here? Holy crap girl. That is an impressive line up. :D

You rock.

Nancy said...

Anything with "look at me" in the title gets my vote. hee hee

E said...

I forgot to wish you good luck this weekend (you know all that stuff you have to do before you go away?)...but GOOD LUCK!!! You're going to rock it!