Sunday, May 11, 2008

Preliminary Ironbabe Results

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. The conditions at the lake were terribly sucky. When you hear people screaming for help it's not a good sign. LOL! Here is the early results not official yet. I will catch up with you guys this evening. Gonna chillax!
200 yard spanking swim 7:39
T1 1:49
8 mile bike 29:00 (16.5 mph)
T2 1:18
2 mile run 22:14 (11:07)
Total time 1:02

18 comments:

TX Runner Mom said...

Despite the sucky water conditions, it looks like you rocked that tri chica!!!!

TX Runner Mom said...

And, Happy Mother's Day!

E said...

You did awesome!

Anonymous said...

woo! you finished!! hearing others call for help would be a bit disconcerting, i'd imagine! but woo!

now, go lay on the couch and let the boys of the house wait on you hand and foot!

happy mother's day, iron babe!

Marcy said...

Alright Alright!! You did killer, chica!! ;D ;D

Happy Mother's Day ;D ;D

Al's CL Reviews said...

Woohoo Viv!!!

Jess said...

Nice job and happy mother's day!

Mendy said...

Awesome job Viv!!!!!
Woo Hoo!!!

I'm such a looser; I didn't even put you on my "wish you luck" list for your tri... So Sorry!! forgive? Can't wait to hear ALL about the event!!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

J~Mom said...

Looks pretty awesome to me!!! What happened in the water? Was it real choppy? Eeekk!!

Carly said...

Happy Mother's Day Viv! Sorry about the less than perfect conditions, but you did AWESOME!

CoachLiz said...

Terry and I wondered how things were yesterday morning. We were fighting the wind on the bike so I am sure that the swim was not fun.

Looks like a great bike time!

Can't wait for all the details...

Timmy said...

Oh crap! People yelling for help? That would make me go get in the car and go home. :-)

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

When you hear people screaming for help
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wimps -- LOL was that too mean :-(

Great Job Viv ... way to get it done!!

Diario de Elysia said...

Felicidades mujer, gran trabajo

Feliz dia de madres!

Wes said...

Nicely done! The wind seems to have done a number on a lot of peeps this weekend. Very scary...

The Young Family said...

Screaming while on a race, is really not a comforting thing! But you did it, amist the screams!! Way to go... your transition times are phenominal! (Mine are always long!)

Em

Yasmin said...

Congrats on starting and finishing.

I really hope I can be like you come my tri!

Girl with a Problem said...

I'm a beginning runner (only up to 2 min run/1 min walk intervals) and I'm so glad I found your blog.

I find I'm getting more interested in more and more sports for the first time in my life. There's no telling what I might do! I love your blog and have been checking often for inspiration.

You don't have to tell me about the heat/humidity. I'm right down the road from you in Magnolia.

I'm buying a bike tonight. Can't wait to get to riding. I also love to swim - can you see where I just may be headed...

Who would have thought this time a year ago that I would even be considering these sports. lol