
Charge all GPS tracking, music, computation, telephonic devices and packPack the "Fierce Fuschia" and back up "Look At Me Lime"Pack Enell, and another sports bra for double the support.Cook a delish, healthy Honey Rosemary Pork Tenderloin dinner.Pack enough beauty supplies for a Vogue shoot.Mani & Pedi since everyone will be looking at my nails as they zoom past me.Double check I packed EVERYTHING.Get in my standard hysterical mode before a trip.Get into one good fight with Shane stemming from my hysteria.Good nights sleep, with the help of a Valium.Get up at a early 5 A.M.Go for a 2 cancel make that 1 mile run to loosen up.Write my left leg a strong worded memo. To The Leg This May Concern: Get your shit together, we have a 1/2 marathon to do.Pack instant ice packs to nurse leg on plane ride.Eat a nice breakfast with a big cup of coffee.Shane giving me the look cause we will our flight.- Wishing luck to Lisa!! Go be the best Oly Java you can be!!!
- Wishing luck to Jess for her 1/2 in a cool Colorado!
- Wishing luck to Wes!! You have put in endless hard training hours, now go be an IM!!
To those of you who know my last name, and want to stalk me out on the course here is a link for athlete updates. My goal for this race is to finish. It would be sweet if the clock said under 3 hours.
18 comments:
Looks like youve done everything else, now go out there and have a great race.
Good luck. I'll think of you as I'm running from the cops!
;)
You've done the work, go enjoy the heck out of it and marvel at your accomplishments. Those were my same goals. :D
YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
WHOOO HOOOOO VIV!!! I can't wait to see this race report chica! Rock out baby!
Wow- So organized. Much better than me- throw a bunch of stuff in a bag and hope I have what I need...
Good luck this weekend, Viv. I know you're gonna do great!
GOOD LUCK! I know you will have a GREAT run.
Best of Luck! Remember to thank all the volunteers and encourage the slow runners. Can't wait to hear the report.
Good luck. Enjoy your victory lap.
Good luck this weekend viv! you are going to do great!
Thanks for that shout out girl!!!! WOOT! It's a race kind of weekend!!
I WILL be stalking you if you don't get some results up as soon as you are done. :>D
Thanks for visiting my blog. Good luck with your race!!!! Will be back again to check on how you did!
Good Luck this weekend. Have a great time!!!
lol sound smike my typical pre-race away schedule. good luck viv and most importantly- HAVE FUN!
Viv update--
She's doing fabuleous @ the 10K:
"01:17:30 @ 10K Pace 12:28, Predicted 02:43:25.00"
That's an awesome time!
SHE DID IT!!
"Vivian, 02:42:22 @ Finish
Pace 12:23"
WAY TO GO VIV!!!
Such a rock star....
I want to see the bling!!!
Hey Viv...I just checked and I see that you finished!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
I just checked it out too. YOU ROCKED, VIVALICIOUS!!
I AM SO DANG PROUD OF YOU!!! (that kills my first half time!)
WOOOO HOOOOO
XOXOXOXO
Congrats, Viv! I wanna be like you next weekend!
Post a Comment