I think of things that need to get done!
Do I look this when I get on the scale?? Hell to the NO
More like this....
Do I want to run in Cali looking like this 
It's California people where a size 12 is as good as a 22
So, I would like to be closer to the pic below. Well, and Lance I would just like to be closer to period! All kidding aside another Viv Weight Loss Challenge is being born. To make the pun even more consistent it will begin on my birthday October 9. I need the challenge to get my ass in gear, and if you all are doing it with me I can't let you show me out. I am thinking a 30 day challenge to get us a head start and focused during the holidays.What do you think? Are you in or are you out?
(details to follow)
(details to follow)





40 comments:
Holy Cow girl!!! We are Libra sisters. My birthday is on October 7th. Great picture of Lance. Too bad he will loose some of those muscles as he leans down for the cycling season.
Another challenge! I'm in!
I'm new to your blog (just within the last week or two) but a weight loss challenge sounds great! You have no idea how much you inspire me to keep trying to become a runner!!!!! You are amazing in my eyes!
I'm in...my ass needs inspiration to get in gear too.
I am a sucker for a good weight loss challenge. Seems like it is the only time weight actually comes off this bod o' mine. Can't weight!
Oh yes, I was thinking I need to drop a good 10 to 15 pounds by Christmas.
I must say that while I think Lance is a git, he does have a smoking hot bod...
Been lurking a while!
Time to stop lurking and start losing weight! I'm in!
he he! Love the first picture! I might need that framed above my own scale. . . I love challenges!
Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
I'm so in! I need a challenge.
Really, you're doing Surf City? I'm thinking of doing that one...gotta get through Nike first.
For sure!!!!!!! Count me in!! This time I will not come in dead last.
I am totally game. Could use to lose a few pounds prior to San Antonio and the Houston Half.
Great idea to help everyone get ready for the holidays!
I want that baby pig!
Sorry, I'm not in. I couldn't hang in the last challenge. No need to humiliate myself again.
I'm in!
I probably should be in. I've done nothing but gain weight year on year since Jan 2007. Sigh. But I might just need to get one of those body fat scales first. So I'm a resounding MAYBE. Lol.
Ahh, that little piglet is so cute...wait, that's not the point here. LOL.
And yay! for Libras - we so totally rock.
Ooooo la la. I *heart* that pic of Lance. Yum-o!
Quit your belly aching and REST :-)
uh oh... so I totally failed the last time I tried this challenge BUT I will seriously consider trying again.
I'm a libra sis, too, Oct. 2nd!
I'm so there!
I'm, like, totally in.
I AM IN!!! I need a boost!!!
IN!
Where do you give your spin class? I would like to try the class one time. Give me info. :)
I started running 5k's on my Birthday last year. Wow its going to be 1 full year of racing. My Birthday is 3 days before yours.
Oct. 6 Happy birthday to us!!
SOOO IN!!!
My bday is on the 19th, so we are serious Libra Surf Sistahs!! ;)
We we will look FAB in Cali!!!
I am in my surf sista ... as I eat my Arby's Beef & Cheddar and lets not forget the curly fries. I have been eating like sh*t lately.
I'm in..again!!
great pics, good idea...maybe in feb I'll join u!!
Um, just so you know, I think i was a size 10 when I ran this race last year, maybe a size 8. So there are some normal sized people in cali.
Just sayin'
Also, I haven't signed up for surf city yet, have you?
one thought...
Lance has got to....
get his butt in shape!!!!! ;)
go for the challenge because I sense you really need/want to do it...
my weight has been yo-yoing for months now. I am definitely in
HA! Love the photos!!
IM EXCITED FER YER CHALLENGE.
lemmie know if youd want me to mention....
PLEASE!!! I am so not doing good.
Need help and motivation and inspiration and to stop eating so much GD food!!!
I would love to join in for the challenge if I can get my two girls off my back.
Oh yes, I'm in! Maybe I can do a little better this time around!
Yay for challenges. I love the Healthy You Challenge (www.scalejunkie.com) to keep me on track!
Happy (early) b-day.
...please where can I buy a unicorn?
Admirable topic http://nuevascarreras.com/tag/cialis-generico/ cialis y alcohol Che cosa significa? cialis precio venezuela nsjxrgolxt [url=http://www.mister-wong.es/user/COMPRARCIALIS/comprar-viagra/]viagra cialis[/url]
Post a Comment