Saturday, September 20, 2008

TX MAN OLY Tomorrow.....

  • Shane & I made the 5 hour drive to north Texas
  • We got a sweet room at the Hilton

  • Great dinner, staying hydrated alternating water & electrolytes
  • I am showered and pajama'd out
  • Am I nervous about the challenging hilly course and a 1500 meter swim???
  • HELL YES!!!

25 comments:

E said...

Good luck tomorrow! :)

teacherwoman said...

Good luck tomorrow, chica!

Jess said...

Best of luck! And enjoy that sweet room.

Wes said...

Good luck, Viv!! Kick some buttocks :-)

Run For Life said...

Good luck and have fun!

J~Mom said...

Oh yeah girl you got this!!!!!!!

C said...

Good luck, Viv! You can do it!

Melissa said...

You'll be great!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear all about it. The room is awesome!

N.D. said...

The bed looks cozy! hope it went well!

Erin Leigh said...

Sweet room!!! Thinking of you!!

Marcy said...

I hope it went well!

Al's CL Reviews said...

Hope everything went great!

Aka Alice said...

Nice room...love a good hotel room...

Can't wait to read how it went.

Robin said...

Hope it went well, Viv. I'm dying to hear all about it!

Runner Leana said...

I hope you had a fantastic race! Looking forward to hearing about it.

J~Mom said...

How did it go girl?

Unknown said...

I wish my bedroom was like that. Now now now tell me how did it go ??? I am anxious to hear all about it.

Diario de Elysia said...

So how do you feel Vivi?

Jess said...

I'm sure you rocked it! Can't wait for the race report!

triguyjt said...

give us the scoop there Viv!!!

I hope it went well

Lily on the Road said...

GOOD LUCK Viv!! Oh geezzzz, I'm a couple of days late. LOL...

How did it GO?????

Fess up, inquiring minds want to know....

J~Mom said...

Come on darling...speak!

P.O.M. said...

Weeeeeeeeellllllllllllllll???????
I hope you kicked butt. Can't wait to hear.

sRod said...

Good luck Viv!