The path has been forecasted for us here in the Houston area to get that dirty side. Not in the sense of, Oh Ike, I'm sorry I don't do that anymore kind of deal either.
We have prepared and bought the important supplies, flashlights, batteries, excessive amounts of wine, beer, double stuff Oreos....
TX Man Triathlon in the Dallas area has been rescheduled for next weekend due to the storms continued path north.
My Texas buddies stay safe, the rest of y'all have a great weekend!

36 comments:
I heard on the news this afternoon that Ike had turned to the right and was headed right for you! Eeek!
Brace yourselves, stock up on beer, and be safe!
eeeek! stay safe!!!
Sounds like you have the necessary stock!
Yea, I was on the receiving end of a few hurricanes! Y'all stay safe!! So glad you stocked up on Oreos! Those are a must!! :-)
We have relocated to Louisiana to ride out the storm. Hoping the storm surge doesn't flood the house while we are gone. Good luck on your end of H-town!
Stay safe!
Good luck weathering the storm. You're a tough cookie, so you show that Ike who's boss. BTW, loved the race report. You kicked butt!
Laters (BTW, have you checked out my blog lately? I posted a wedding video clip that you would enjoy... when you get a chance).
Hey Viv,
Other than going to HEB for more toilet paper and Nutella and pulling in the stuff on the back deck we are ready!
I still plan to run on Saturday morning. I may be an idiot, but I will give it a go.
Stay safe!
Stay safe
Rock on. Party at Viv's.
stay safe....
be safe
Sounds like everything I need. I'll be right down!!!
Stay safe Vivie!! I'll be thinking of you for sure my soul sista!
I'll get in on the stay safe
Good reason for Double-Stuff Oreos...if ever there was one..
Thinking about you tonight, my dear. Don't people stay in and have a lot of sex? I guess oreos and beer are other good suggestions. Take care and be safe.
Hey Vivi - sorry to be a moron. CNNandJ was me. :D
Curtis Nancy Nate and Jay
XOXO
I guess you get messages today from the whole family.
Stay safe, Viv!
You stay safe, girlie!
stay safe....are you headed my way (austin)?
been running into many houstonites this morning....
M.
Right back at ya!
Go over your checklist one more...
Water
Dry food
Blanket
2 case of beers
A bottle of Tequila
Flashlight
Pizza
Pillow
Radio
If you got it all, you are all set. Stay safe.
Be safe Vivalicious!!!
oh geez...I forgot to buy Oreos. Should have bought those when I ran to Valero to buy two containers of bean dip!
Thinking of you girl!!!!!!!!!! Stay safe!! Come and stay at my house if you need to!
Viv, hope you are alright. My sis is riding it out down there as well. Let us all know if you need anything when this is all over.
Stay safe Viv!
Hope you're okay Viv and you're now at the tailend of Ike!
Be safe...
Hey Vivi - I've been terribly worried about you and thinking about you lots. Saw on Java's blog that Pokey had heard from you and I was really relieved. I have to get your digits. Hugs. Know that lots of people have been thinking about you.
Nanc
Hope you guys are safe......
Viv! I'm catching up, but hope you're ok!
Scary. Hope you're all doing ok and haven't run out of beer yet!
You forgot cheez-its and poptarts.
But seriously, I hope everything turned out the best it could.
Viv is fine - I got a text from her on Saturday.
We also got double stuff oreos - nothing like a hurricane to bring out your inner fat girl.
How was the storm for you?
Post a Comment