Random thought of the day: Every year when I shop for Christmas presents for others, I find a bunch of stuff for myself that I just have to have.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Pain Is Nature's Way of Telling You That You Are Still Alive
Cliches, gotta love them. Except for last night, after two Vicodin , curling up into a ball , and whimpering. It hurt to lay down, sit down, and it only felt better to curl up. The pain is better today. I still could not do spin class this morning. I walked in, and walked out after five minutes. I ended up doing the recumbent bike for 40 minutes, and that was bearable. I had promised Kim, my gym pal that I would try Zumba with her. I figured I would be OK since I would really just be shaking my hips, and could minimize the arm movements. If you know me though, you would know no coordination here. After, all my battle wounds, isn't it totally apparent. However, I enjoyed Zumba, it was like being at one of my parents parties dancing our asses off to salsa and merengue, minus the flowing rum...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
OMG Zumba looks waaaayyyyy to complicated for my clumsy butt LOL You are so hardcore! Awesome job getting in those workouts. I'd be crying in my bed LOL
Isn't that the point of Christmas shopping?
One time at Saks I found a shirt that I really wanted and they offered free gift wrapping. So...sure, why not? So then I get a call, "I don't know what to buy you for Christmas." I reply, "I'll send you the receipt. It's already wrapped." :-)
Win/Win
That is exactly why Christmas is so expensive for me!!
Sorry you're hurting. Zumba sounds like fun!
Ummm yeah....I seem to have the same issue with Christmas shopping. I keep bringing stuff home for myself.
WTG on working out! You are a machine! I would be popping the Vicodin and guzzling wine.
I hope you are feeling better!!
I tried belly dancing class for exercise last summer and decided it was not for me. ;>) The Zumba sounds like fun!
So....we aren't supposed to buy stuff for ourselves while Christmas shopping? Sheesh, somewhere along the way I must have been misled! LOL!
I just found your blog....sorry you are hurting, but WTG in getting some workouts done!
Hope you feel better soon!
what's up with the pain today? has it gone away?
Post a Comment