Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Jack Frost

I am feeling so much better. My side only bothers me when I sneeze, cough or take a big deep breath. I have not done jack frost (edited for the season) of anything active since Friday, unless you count baking 300+ cookies with the familia, and managing to eat a couple dozen myself drizzled with a bunch of eating out this weekend. UGH! I complain that I am not hitting my mini goal by the end of the year. So, I succumbed and set a new goal for years end, which is maintain, maintain, maintain. That would mean I have to lose 4 pounds to maintain :-O



Mini Me
This morning I got a calender out to set some goal events I would like to participate in next year.
Texas Motor Speedway Duathlon
Athens Sprint Triathlon
Conoco 10K Rodeo Run
Cleveland 1/2 Marathon

With that being said I am heading to a spin class this morning, and if it feels good I will aim to do an additional 45 minutes on the bike. Also, I need to stop in the poor food choices. I have to remember that losing weight is a huge goal here at Excuses.... I go back to Dr. McDreamy in 2 weeks & 2 days. When I will hopefully be cleared for running, which I will need help in how to come back. I don't want to do too much too soon, cause lets face it that is me!

9 comments:

Tammy said...

Love the pics of Mini Me!

I have been putting off the baking of cookies for exactly that reason.

Hope your spin class goes well!

Marcy said...

OMG!!! Those pics are making me SOOOOO hungry! LOL

Looks like a good set of races ;D ;D

TX Runner Mom said...

Cute pics! Mmmm...cookies sound really good.

Timmy said...

I like to cook but I don't have the patience to bake. I DO like to eat baked goods though (hint). :-)

TX Runner Mom said...

LOL, Viv! Thanks for The Hills scoop. I am such a dork that I actually got excited for Lauren when Lisa told her she was going to Paris!

J~Mom said...

Cute pics!! Looks like you picked out some great events for 2008!

Jess said...

Cookies! Yum.

Timmy said...

BTW...could this be the next Emeril in the kitchen? Think $$$.

Karen said...

Viv, glad you're on the mend. Your son is a doll. Can you send me some of those cookies?