Friday, December 14, 2007

The Stars Alligned

I am sitting in a court room typing this up on the Blackberry. I'm here for two moving violations. I wish I ran as fast as I like to drive. I have been here 4 hours!! How do I break it to the Judge that I might miss my hair appointment ;-D There is 50 people in here, and they all look like criminals to me. Maybe, its just that we're all in court.

So, the gym didn't happen yesterday. I have a really good excuse, of course I do. I am full of them since Thanksgiving! I was driving to the gym when the Hubby called and informed me he has a spur of the moment meeting in Paris, and asked if I wanted to go with him. I busted a U'y right there, 3 minutes from the gym. I headed home, since it was going to take a lot of kinks to work out before Paris was going to happen for me.

1. Make sure the grandparents can watch the kiddo. My parents are out of town till Sunday so my Mother in Law would have to be able to have the kiddo for two days than my parents have him for two days.

2. Get a ticket to Paris with airline miles at the last minute.

3. Reschedule my Saturday hair appointment for Friday. I don't want my ever prominent grays showing in the pictures :-/

Mission accomplished! I am leaving for Paris tomorrow!

I am so excited I have never been anywhere close to Europe, unless you count Disneyworld in the summer when all the Europeans visit. So, I will try to take in as much in as I can in a couple days. If you have any tips or sights I must check out let me know. TX Runnergirl & Margo, Do you think I will run in to LC? LOL! I know I will eat myself pastry silly. The maintain my current weight through the holidays will be tested...

Au revoir

Random thought of the day: As I am typing this does the lady next to me thinks its OK for her to look over my shoulder and stare at my phone screen?
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

9 comments:

Timmy said...

I wish someone would call and offer ME a last minute trip to Paris. (sitting covered in green envy)

I have been to Paris and need to go back. I didn't enjoy the person I was with. Long story.

Have fun!

Carly said...

Viv you make me giggle! I am soooo happy for you that you get to go to Paris!!! Have fun!

AnnaBanana said...

You have such a cool life!!

Marcy said...

Oooohhhhhhh girl you're so lucky!! I'm so jealous! Dang I'd like to go to Paris on the spur of the moment! Have fun!! ;D ;D

Pokey said...

Whaaaaat????? Not fair at all! :P



(but I hope you have a BLAST!!!!)

Tammy said...

Wow!! That is fantastic! Enjoy Paris!

Oh, and I hope all went well with those pesky traffic tickets.

TX Runner Mom said...

Wow Paris, what a great Christmas present! :-) Be on the lookout for LC!!! Maybe you can talk to her about her bad taste in men! :-)

DoriAnn said...

I love Paris! (went with my mom so no romance for me) Hope you had a blast, Viv, and got a chance to enjoy the sights with your hubby.

J~Mom said...

Oh my heck!! Paris?! How awesome it that! Hope you are having a great time!!