Thursday, December 13, 2007

Mama Mia!

During the entire show I was thinking, I need to pee! I asked ushers on end where the restroom was, and they all said there are only Men's restrooms. I reply, In a theater, no Women's restroom, what kind of establishment are you running here?

Than, I woke up used the potty, and went back to sleep. Who dreams of musicals? Umm, that would be me. I watched some show last night they were discussing a movie version of Mama Mia was in the making. I guess it stayed in my mind subconsciously. I did enjoy that musical, it is on my top 5 musical list. Yes, such a list exists in my world..

I have not worked out since Tuesday when I took a great, ass kicking spin class with my favorite instructor. I tried to stay after class to do an endurance ride, but 5 minutes into it I skipped out. I guess I will try again today. I am staring at my workout clothes debating it still.

It seems like I have so much stuff to do today. Why are the holidays so dayum busy?! Is anybody else going through this or do I just stress myself out with ridiculous things?

I will update later if I make it to the gym.

Random thought of the day: Why do people drive around a parking lot several times waiting for a close spot? If you would have parked in the back, you could have walked to the front by now..

7 comments:

Timmy said...

LOL OK While I can live and breath showtunes, I can say that I have NEVER dreamed about one. That is too funny.

And about the parking...I laugh at the people at Fit who try to get that spot closest to the door. Uh...hmmmm...you're at gym...it's called exercise!

J~Mom said...

I love musicals! I am definitely stressed so it's not just you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Viv!

I met up with our fellow PIMsters on Monday & Wednesday & everyone was asking how you are. We miss you!

That was the first time I've gone off-season. I did 6 miles both days and my Wednesday time was TEN minutes faster than Monday! Which is great since I'm doing 13 miles Saturday morning - YIKES! I haven't run much at all since pneumonia. And I gained about 6 lbs....

I'm enjoying your blog so much that I might try to figure out what my password is and start writting on my hardly-ever-used blog.

Wahoo!
Anna

Yasmin said...

I park as far away as I can, unless it's raining. It never really rains here so I have no rain coat and never an umbrella in my car!

I hate that those people who drive around looking for closer spots slow us peeps, who just want to park and get to doing what we came for, down.

Pokey said...

Definitely some stress over here too!

Go get to the gym!!!!! ;)

Timmy said...

is this what made you dream of Mamma Mia! ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7P2Q_jf4os

TX Runner Mom said...

I have my list of favorite musicals too. I wasn't all that impressed with the movie version of RENT or Hairspray, so I hope Mamma Mia is better. BTW, I totall agree about the parking lot thing! I just park wherever I can!