Friday, October 26, 2007

XT Week

I spent most of this week cross training. I did 3 spin classes, a couple days of elliptical, and 4 miles on Wednesday with the group, which went suprisngly well. Thanks, Trish & Crystal for the conversation, about food nonetheless, but it got me through. Crystal is going to be out of town so that was her last run with us this PIM season. Will miss ya chickie!! Enjoy it, cause than we start this 10K training schedule .


I also did 3 miles on the treadmill today. It was gorgeous outside, but no preschool on Fridays so had to settle for the gym with the kid's club. I have my 22.5 mile club ride tomorrow morning. I am a little nervous since it has been 2 weeks since I have been on the bike.

I went to a Halloween party tonight without Shane, since he got called out to Africa. I still went as not so Little Red Riding Hood, just without my wolf....

No comments: