I thought I would post some pics from the running training clinic I just received. They need to let people know when they are taking our dayum picture so I could suck in and pose. Vince, the Lisa Foronda pic was the best I got 4 ya.
Awesome! I wanted to join PIM last fall, but just couldn't fit it in. Sounds like you have a great bunch of coaches...btw, my DH thinks about starting to run as a hobby whenever I mention that Lisa is at a race or at the park. LOL!
Hey I saw your blog from Christy's. I run with Manny sometimes (Champions Fit) - he mostly comes to our unofficial fun runs with involves dinner and drinks.
2 comments:
Awesome! I wanted to join PIM last fall, but just couldn't fit it in. Sounds like you have a great bunch of coaches...btw, my DH thinks about starting to run as a hobby whenever I mention that Lisa is at a race or at the park. LOL!
Hey I saw your blog from Christy's. I run with Manny sometimes (Champions Fit) - he mostly comes to our unofficial fun runs with involves dinner and drinks.
Post a Comment