Thursday, January 29, 2009

"California Dreamin" "California Girls" "Hotel California" "California Love" "Californication"....

I am stoked and yea, like I could pretty much name songs about California all day long today. I hope it's way more primo than this post card. It looks hella tripped out 70's here. This weekend started out as a meet up between a group of bettys while running a 1/2 marathon. The running part has changed a bit for me but I am sure I will have a maxed out gnarley time! Don't get bent I still plan on keeping up with my ironman 70.3 training. Did you forget? I WANT IT ALL!
I'm out & thanks for believing in me....

Keeping it real
Wednesday's Workout:
AM spin class with force drills 1hr
PM masters swim total=1500y
Thursday's Workout:
AM swim total= 1600y
PM strength training

25 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

Gawd girl, if I could do it for you, I would....

Live your dream, live your dream!!!

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

Nicole said...

You rock!!! :)

Pat said...

Have a great time.

Anonymous said...

Have a blast!

Jess said...

Have an awesome time!

teacherwoman said...

Rock on, Viv! :)

Calyx Meredith said...

Safe travels!

Bill Carter said...

Oh, I am SO jealous right now. I had this thought of running out on that pier and the sun is so hot and.... its like 10 degrees outside here. Arrrrghh!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Enjoy! Have a blast.

Marcy said...

Have fun Mommacita ;D ;D

Wes said...

not jealous :-)

TX Runner Mom said...

I'm going back to Cali, Cali, Cali...
I'm going back to Cali - huh, I don't think so...

I'm jealous! Have a wonderful trip!

P.O.M. said...

Sweeeeeeeet. We'll like totally have fun even if we suck it at the race. For sure. Totally.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the 70.3 work! I'm still looking around for one of those 70.3 stickers for my car once I finish my HIM in August.

Tammy said...

Have fun, Viv!

Jess said...

Jealous! Have fun!

Sarah said...

Good luck and have fun! And soak up the sun (lucky)

Badgergirl said...

Have fun!

Tiggs said...

have fun girlie!!!!!!!!!!!

X-Country2 said...

It sounds like it's going to be a great weekend! Good luck!

Missy said...

Good luck and Yeah N'olens 70.3!

Aka Alice said...

Duuuuuude. You've like, totally, got the lingo down.

You be having a great time here...runnin' or not.

(When you see all the real-housewives of OC, take pix...)

N.D. said...

yeaa!! enjoy! Keep up the positive attitude !

RooBabs said...

I love Huntington Beach! The Hubs has family there, and I love to visit. But last time we were there was Jan 2007, and it was freezing-ass cold (like Utah weather cold). I hope it's much better than that for you!

sRod said...

Sweet trip!