Friday, February 6, 2009

and The Kitchen Sink...

(most pics are on my or my friends facebook)
So, I have been busy.... SoCal was primo! There is so many great stories to be told. Like, how only I recognize that chick from "The Real World" is grabbing me a margarita. Or, that bitch with "The Stick" at the expo who left a goose egg on my forehead. Oh, and for some reason I would only order wine in even number increments. Yea, and that almost ending up out in Tijuana with Karen & Yas, which woulda turned out to have a donkey involved fo' sho. How my girl, Misty still got a hella PR on her 1/2 at Surf City even though I remember saying sumfin' about it's still early drink another one. Yep, the dancing on the bed, in elevators, hallways and anywhere I had space. Watching the Super Bowl and the amazing sunset in Laguna. Adding new friends to my Face Book then deleting them as soon as I got home. Finally meeting POM in person, by the way I could totally develop a girl crush on her. Falling asleep Al Bundy style at the hotel. Avoiding strangulation from my friends by 1 lucky earplug. Or how I crunched on our waitress with a fake n bake heart tatt; holla she even put our total on the bill with lil' hearts. A couple with tails in Laguna. Thoughts of being an Orange County girl not a housewife though. Oh, and that waitress in Newport who had never seen a clean plate. Yea, and how being the thickest chick in SoCal totally made me lose my appetite, I lost 5lbs. All the triathletes on the PCH that I would ogle at. Have I mentioned the surfers?? Like, I totally skimmed over the 5K I walked most of. I am still in that SoCal state of mind, so like whatevs. There was a grip of good times, but to you guys though it just sounds like a bunch of, and this one time in band camp kinda stories. I will leave it at, it was awesome and def doing it again next year.

fave super bowl commercial

Still Believing....
Friday's 01/30 Workout:
AM 1:00 spin class w/ cycle drills
Saturday's 01/31 Workout:
AM 1:33 endurance ride on spin bike
Sunday's 02/01 Workout:
AM 0:48 run/walk
Monday's 02/02 Workout:
off
Tuesday's 02/03 Workout:
AM 1:00 spin class w/ cycle drills
PM 0:42 run/walk
Wednesday's 02/04 Workout:
AM 1:00 spin class w/ cycle drills
PM 1:00 swim total= 1500y
Thursday's 02/05 Workout:
AM strength training
PM 0:58 swim total= 1550y
Friday's 02/06 Workout:
PM 1:15 spin class

24 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

congrats to Misty, and funny commercial, we don't get the good ones up here north of the border. Socal sounded like a blast!

Carly said...

LMAO that commercial was fun! Looks like SoCal was a blast. I am so jealous of all the Blogger hookups!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have a great time in California. :-)

Wes said...

SoCal! A great place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there :-)

Jess said...

Sounds like you had a blast!

audgepodge said...

What a fun weekend! I love that you were served by Ashli!!! How funny!

Jess said...

Sounds like it was awesome!

Shannon said...

You are so cool, I want to be like you! It sounds like you were really rubbing elbows with some interesting folks. :)

Aron said...

sounds like a GREAT trip :)

Pat said...

and we probably don't get to hear all the real good stuff.

P.O.M. said...

I'm so glad we FINALLY met. I still don't get the tails thing. I've never seen that before.

Nicole said...

Funny commercial! I'm so glad you had fun in SoCal :)

CoachLiz said...

Sounds like you had a great time and now you need to get a big dose of "ya'll" and "fixin' to" back in your vocabulary. You went all Valley Girl on us Viv!

Diario de Elysia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diario de Elysia said...

"I'm just an Orange County girl
livin in extraordinary wold"

Makin' out to purple rain, just like everbody else
Dame un beso, no stop I'm tryin to save myself"

Glad you had a great time in So. Cal.

teacherwoman said...

I think you might have had some fun time in CAL?!?! Awesome.

Aka Alice said...

So...wish I was up there with ya'all. Sounds like a great time.

And yes, every trip to TJ involves a Donkey at some point...Fo Sho

triguyjt said...

you are a crazy woman....

Sarah said...

I want to run a race with you - you're fun!

Calyx Meredith said...

Glad you had such a great time! But the Doritos/Crystal Ball commercial was my fave. :-D

X-Country2 said...

This SoCal trip just keeps sounding better and better! :o)

Margo said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Ashli just seems so dirty to me - glad she only served your drink and didn't make it.

ShirleyPerly said...

Glad you had a great time in SoCal. I don't know if I could live any more but visiting sure is fun.

And thanks for posting that funny video!!

RooBabs said...

Love the Valley Girl talk, ha ha! Sounds like a fun trip- glad you enjoyed it (and can remember it, wink wink).