Glad u stopped in,
Today is now day one of week six. I have delayed the running schedule by a bit. I had those nagging shin splints twice since I started the training schedule for running the 5K. I should be starting 6R/1W, but am going to hang out in this 3R/1W till maybe the end of this week. I went for my run this morning, and it felt great! Thanks, Rita for waking up early after working for 11 days straight to go run with me and encouraging me to do a lil extra. This week was awesome on the weight loss. I lost 6 pounds! HOLY SHIT!! So what do I do, go to a Mexican restaurant and drink margaritas and eat chips and salsa. D'oh! I have to be on my best behavior this week. I still would like to lose a good bunch of pounds before the 5K in October. The other day I was not feeling the run at all and what was in the mail, some swag from the 5K already. It gave me that extra push I needed to get out there. I have changed my training schedule a bit thanks to a lot of advice from the chickes on the running thread. It is helping a bunch! I feel the difference now in my runs big time! I am still working out 6 days a week, 3 days running and 3 days elliptical with strength training. I might mix in a little swimming to help with my endurance. We will see about that. This week had a couple outings, and I don't know what it was, but I was feeling like I was HAWT!! I am far from my goal still but I believe the working out and my mindset is blowing up my mind. LOL! Allrighty, peeps thanks for checking me out...
3 comments:
Viv you're gawgeous! How funny that you went out for mexican cuz I went last night with George and we completely gorged ourselves on burritos and chips and salsa...at least running negates *some* of those calories, right? LOL!
Viv you are so cute!! I can totally relate to feeling "HAWT" from working out and taking care of yourself. It's great! And it's just all the more inspiration to keep going. WTG!
Mama is sooooo proud,Ray,Tia,Hoho evreybody is proud haha.De verdad estoy muy orgullosa de ti,con todo lo que estas haciendo,recuerdas cuando te decia y no me hacias caso ;-) pero never too late to start.I love you a whole bunch (Andrew ;-)
Post a Comment