Am I the only one who dearly misses "Sex and the City"? Oh, the episode when she saw the perfect Christian Louboutin shoes in the window for her "big" date with Mr. Big. Love Love Love it!
Iam slowly beginning to take steps to life after incubation. However, not in Louboutins,
I wish...It was not the easiest of pregnancies for my body. I had to stop teaching Spin classes at 19 weeks and thought well I will just take easy walks to stay active. Every form of activity led to pre term labor and before too long I was on bed rest for the third trimester. As far as my diet, umm it would best be described as a free for all buffet, geez! After all my incubating and gluttony on February 9th it all became well worth it to have my Lil' Mama join our family.
Hello lover, to starting my journey from square one, once again. I can clear the pounds lost tab back to a big fat 0. At one time it stated 88lbs. lost. Am I freaking out about it? Hell no! I will get there slowly but surely. I can see me losing the weight again and I have always been a fan of believing is achieving. I have decided against sprinting back to WeWa till Lil Mama is 3 months old, one month from now. I have to let my stress level come down. I am a high strung parent that is a slave to schedules and well Lil Mama literally shits on my schedule. Experience has taught me that by 3 months they will find their nook and sleep better. If not at 3 months old she will be old enough to fend for herself at kid's club at the gym. HA! Not that the gym is the be all end all of my weight loss. To me it is 85% what I put in my body and I can not commit fully at this juncture. So we will say that I am dabbling in eating better by having a salad, fruits and veggies with my crap choices.
I wish...It was not the easiest of pregnancies for my body. I had to stop teaching Spin classes at 19 weeks and thought well I will just take easy walks to stay active. Every form of activity led to pre term labor and before too long I was on bed rest for the third trimester. As far as my diet, umm it would best be described as a free for all buffet, geez! After all my incubating and gluttony on February 9th it all became well worth it to have my Lil' Mama join our family.
Hello lover, to starting my journey from square one, once again. I can clear the pounds lost tab back to a big fat 0. At one time it stated 88lbs. lost. Am I freaking out about it? Hell no! I will get there slowly but surely. I can see me losing the weight again and I have always been a fan of believing is achieving. I have decided against sprinting back to WeWa till Lil Mama is 3 months old, one month from now. I have to let my stress level come down. I am a high strung parent that is a slave to schedules and well Lil Mama literally shits on my schedule. Experience has taught me that by 3 months they will find their nook and sleep better. If not at 3 months old she will be old enough to fend for herself at kid's club at the gym. HA! Not that the gym is the be all end all of my weight loss. To me it is 85% what I put in my body and I can not commit fully at this juncture. So we will say that I am dabbling in eating better by having a salad, fruits and veggies with my crap choices.
Hello Lover, to taking my first Spin class in f o r e v e r last Saturday! OMG how in the hell did I used to teach some killer classes, sometimes 3 a day to not being able to hang for 30 minutes?!? I did not know what hurt most, my ass, my calves, my quads, my neck, my back! To think I could spend hours in a saddle and love it! My Viv head fans were happy to have me there and encouraged me to teach soon that I was missed. That was super encouraging! So we will say that I am also dabbling when the stars align in the sense of energy and someone to watch the kids that I make my way to the gym. With the weather starting to come around nicely I will also dabble in walks with Lil Mama and eventually start up some run/walk intervals.
Hello Lover, to blogging my journey back to fitness. I will probably remove the comment section soon due to all the spam comments, WTF? I have link to my e-mail if you ever wanna shoot the breeze with me about weight loss, exercise, whatevs. I am also working with the lovely Susan at Masthead Factory for a better look on what is going on with me these days.
See slowly coming back, lover!

21 comments:
Wellllcome Baaaaaaaaaack!
YEA!!!!
So glad you're back! Hope you come back to PIM in the fall! (We're 1/2 way through the Spring session now.)
I love how you're taking it all in stride. You've got a great life Viv & a great outlook! :) (& I heard Candace Bushnell's "The Carrie Diaries" comes out in April!)
So glad you're back!!!! Don't worry, you will be back to the hours in the saddle in no time! :-)
Welcome back! The blogosphere missed you!! Looking forward to reading more.
First of all, thrilled to have you back in the blogosphere!
Secondly, I think you're wise to approach post-baby weight loss slowly. After such a tough pregnancy, and bed rest to boot, you have to allow your body some recovery time.
It is so nice to see you back in blogland!!
Yeah!! Welcome back Girl! I miss you! we have got to have lunch or coffee or soming soon.
HEY STRANGER!! welcome back :-)
So #2 is here ? lil mama?? you'll get back into it. Congrats!
Glad to have you back. I have been getting spam comments lately in chinese.
Welcome Back!!!!!!!!
http://euphoricagony.blogspot.com/
So happy to see your blog pop up in my reader . . . welcome back! And congratulations!
welcome back!
i hope you don't remove the comments. :-(
You amaze me mama! I really want to do my first triathlon with you. We're just close enough to make that happen. Let me know if you're interested. xoxo You friggin rock.
Aw, welcome back Viv!
I'm at negative pounds lost, so I'm right there with ya... I now weigh what I weighed when I gave birth to my youngest- almost 16 years ago. Jeez.
Yes, I've missed SATC, too.
And, I've missed Viv. :)
Yea, YOU'RE BACK
Don't delete your comment area, just add Word Ver....it cuts down on the annoying comments (present company excluded...Puleeeezzz), Lil Momma is such a cutiepie, strap her on and spin, JK.
the new Sex & the City movie 2 will be out SOON!
I think you're wise to approach post-baby weight loss slowly. After such a tough pregnancy, and bed rest to boot, you have to allow your body some recovery time.
home jobs india
Yahoo! Glad to see you are still out there. Everyone was dropping off the radar and now they are starting to come back.
I'll pass on SITC#2, I'm all about IRONMAN 2 next month!!!!
WElcome back, girl! Sorry I missed this post, but I read it now! :)
Welcoming you back to your journey. It's never too late to be back on track. Check out the Essential Weight Loss Handbook that I am reading on how to maintain a healthier and sexier life and body. Good day!
Post a Comment